worst athlete singed with JB?

eddie jones or juwan howard i would assume, i dont have the full jordan brand roster list

On court, I guess it's D. Miles or Jeffries.
Off court, I guess it's Melo.

Ridiculously making JB shoes like a rollerblade.

Originally Posted by short MI

eddie jones or juwan howard i would assume, i dont have the full jordan brand roster list

hahaha that's dirty. i like eddie. i think its Darius Miles too

Well, I know the worst speller! It's you. LOL! Just kidding but if you have noticed you spelled signed wrong. To be honest I'm not really sure butmaybe Q Rich he isn't doing his thing like some of the other players signed to JB.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Well, I know the worst speller! It's you. LOL! Just kidding but if you have noticed you spelled signed wrong. To be honest I'm not really sure but maybe Q Rich he isn't doing his thing like some of the other players signed to JB.

That isn't an easy one to pick based on all the dead weight that JB has collected over the year. I almost have to concur with the guy above. Q Richhad one good year playing with Nash. To think the Suns gave away the 7th pick in the 04 draft to get enough money to sign Q Rich. Then they had to give awayanother pick a year later to just get rid of Q Rich.

D Anderson was horrible for a long time.

FYI - Eddie Jones & Juwan Howard have better career numbers than 75% of the athletes that have signed with JB.

IDK his name but nuber 20 he plays for new York and Quintin Richardson #23 for new yor both of them suck A%s all them player for new york thats Branded suck

IDK his name but nuber 20 he plays for new York and Quintin Richardson #23 for new yor both of them suck A%s all them player for new york thats Branded suck

Originally Posted by kidLeBron23

Fred Jones

If you think Jared Jeffries is better than D-Miles (who I don't think is on JB anymore), you don't watch basketball.

suprised no one said vin baker. i coulda sworn he had a team jordan shoe during his 1st season with seattle 97-98

DEFINITELY Jared Jeffries.

He's absolutely terrible.

The fact he has ANY shoe deal is amazing.

ANDRUW JONES...dude has straight fallen off this year

haha, son said SINGED
laugh.gif

Juwan howard was awesome back then....so i'd go with Jeffries and Derek anderson
I like Darius miles....very explosive...he's now retiring

Back
Top Bottom