worst athlete singed with JB?

Q. Rich and Derreck Andrson (not sure if he's still on or not), but you can't hate on Eddie Jones, he's been with JB sinse day 1.

I think one person said Eddie (Jones) but they have the wrong Eddie its Eddie George was the worst ever.
happy.gif

Jared Jefferies, for those who said Derek Anderson, I'm wondering why? Because hes obviously in his last years but when he was with the Spurs and Portlandhe could ball. Especially with the Spurs. Now hes bouncing around and landed with the Bobcats because they need a vet in the locker room. Loyal 1 was far fromthe worst on JB when he was in his prime, maybe some of you all are just talking about this year

I SAY D.MILES,BECAUSE HE NEVER QUITE LIVED UP TO EXPECTATIONS.I MEAN AT THE TIME,HE WAS THE HIGHEST DRAFTED HIGH SCHOOLER EVER.A CLOSE SECOND WOULD HAVE TO BED.ANDERSON,WHICH IS THE VERY FIRST JORDAN BRAND ATHLETE. AND TO THOSE SAYING THAT EDDIE JONES AND JUWAN HOWARD ARE THE WORST,APPARENTLY U MUST BE TOO YOUNG TOREMEMBER THESE GUYS IN THEIR PRIME.THESE CATS WERE REGULAR ALL-STARS,AND LEADERS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE TEAMS AT THE TIME.

CED B.

andruw jones is having one bad year, but he's still sick. jared jeffries by a long shot. and fred jones is hot garbage as well.

and how could ahman green be the worst? he's been a monster season after season up to this past year, and all the comments about the older players on jbjust show a lack of basketball knowledge. eddie jones is still good at this point, and juwan howard is solid. derek anderson may not be a factor now, but hewas solid his whole career.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

all the players that are on the Knicks (Fred Jones, Q. Rich, and J.J.)

Cosign. Its kinda hard to knock the guys that are/were on the tail end of their careers (Finley, Juwan, DA). In their prime they were money andexemplified what Brand Jordan wanted.

In reality, those Knicks scrubs are terrible. Put them on another team with no media exposure and they wouldn't have JB contracts.

Originally Posted by indohan

On court, I guess it's D. Miles or Jeffries.
Off court, I guess it's Melo.

Ridiculously making JB shoes like a rollerblade.

The wost thing about this clip, beyond:

1) JJ getting busted stupid
2) The announcing
3) I'm a Knicks fan

is the fact that JJ's teammates are clowning him from the bench...

MaZe

Michael Jordan. After MJ left Nike for the JB subsidiary, his products have slipped. Think about it.

I dont know how some of you guys are saying juwan howard, ej, or derek anderson. maybe if you're talking about the past 3 seasons but those guys used to beable to ball. their careers > jared jefferies, fred jones' and dmiles careers

Back
Top Bottom