Worst/Grimiest Way You`ve Broken Up With a Chick?

Dated this chick who was a @*%+ who lived in my old town while I was away in college. I knew I didnt like her but didnt want to break up with her because Iwanted my x-mas gifts. Her and I exchanged gifts one night on her break from her job and as soon as I had it in my possession I acted weird to her. I told herI didnt think it was going to work anymore and that was that. Of course I said I needed time but I knew it was definetly done. Grimey when I think of it but Ididnt want to put effort into a dead end. Worked out for the best though, shortly after I met the girl I married in June and we've been together for almost5 years.

Told ole' girl that we needed to talk and she came in my whip and poured her heart out to me then I looked down and I turned the CD player on which I hadon Chris Brown - Never A Right Time To Say Goodbye. Started voicing over the first few words but then she just went ballistic.

The summer after High School graduation, I told my girl of 2 years, that since we were going off to College we would more than likely meet new people and driftapart...

Even though we BOTH were going to the same school!
laugh.gif

Back in my freshman yr of high school I told my mans I was gonna break up with her and he ran 2 go tell her...

I aint really care either way...

The rest of the yr I had to deal with all her friends coming at me like "y u do that" or "yall should get back together"...smh...

i jus told the chick it wouldnt work out after it popped off a lil in the car. she cried, n blew up my phone like 15 times that night sayin she wanted to bewith me

we only went out like 2-3 times
laugh.gif
i saw her like 2 weeks ago in the mall n jus kept it moving, she saw me n almost broke her neck makin sure it was me

with my regular break ups i usually just stop comunicating with the braud. usually after the second or third time after i smash.
ie ignore text, calls, block on myspace...etc

Hmmm....back in higschool i was with a hounduran broad and had a strong feeling she was playing games...made her give me brains in the staircase. Later thatnight I called my mans and told him then i told him to be on mute, i called the broad on a 3way and told her it was over, broad started crying while my manswas laughing his !%% off and i just hung up on her. pffft i had no sympathy for her, if she +!%@#+@ off thats how she be treated lol.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

with my regular break ups i usually just stop comunicating with the braud. usually after the second or third time after i smash.
ie ignore text, calls, block on myspace...etc

i do the exact same thing.
after smashing a few times,i aint feelin em anymore.

Took her to Red Lobster Let her get that Lobster and Steak Joint... Told her this is the Last Meal we will ever have as a couple...its over.

on the phone:

Me: "hey, do you have a closet ?"

Girl: "yeah."

Me:"well then HANG THIS UP !"

*dead*

Originally Posted by JordansonDeck

Took her to Red Lobster Let her get that Lobster and Steak Joint... Told her this is the Last Meal we will ever have as a couple...its over.
This is decent compared to some of these other heartbreakers in here.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

i just tell her i got another girl pregnant, didn't fail me yet, 4-0 right now

Grimey.

Originally Posted by Jules300

Me : Im cheating on u
Her: OMG I cant believe it.......
This is gold.
laugh.gif

I told a girl that she bored me, and that her company wasn't worth the cost of the meal that I had just paid for. It got ugly.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom