Worst Pain You've Ever Been In. Vol Tonsils

i sprained my ankle twice and thats the worse pain ive been in. and ive been depressed also.

Worst was probably an ear infection when I was 17. Legit thought I was gonna go deaf in that ear.

Last night was rough, sinus infection, harsh headache and toothache all at once. 1 or 2 wouldn't have been that bad but all 3 :smh: almost passed out.

kidney stones...
i cracked a tooth and procrastinated going to the dentist.

both were excruciating.

kidney stone pain cannot be talked about enough. jesus christ...
first time i def legit though i was going to die. prayed and everything.
i don't even know what else to say other than if there was ever a reason to use god damn in a sentence, being bent over in fetal position from kidney stone pain would be it.

The worst pain for me was when I had an abscessed tooth. My ****ing face was swollen, i had a fever but was freezing and that tooth was going CRAZY...I felt like I was dying man. My girl and my moms had to get me up and take me to the ER and they popped it. I think if I woulda kept laying there I woulda died real ****.

By far was when I had a kidney stone. SON, I was on the floor in my bathroom in so much agony. Had to call the ambulance to come get me, I was ready to pass away from the pain :rofl:

Dislocated kneecap several times, that hurt like hell too but that Kidney stone took the cake

Yeah i had an abscessed tooth and it had my face swollen as well. Pain was bad but not excruciating. Not lying bros, last night was pure hell for me. I was popping all kind of pain pills, headache went away but the sinus was bad as ever. Tooth was just nagging. I legit did everything in my power to make my body ignore the pain, workout, ran etc, nothing helped. Crazy how this tooth pain comes and goes.

I was probably 16 or 17 riding the bus on my way home.

It must've been the way I was sitting, because as soon as I got up, I felt an awful pain in balls.

So as I'm walking towards the train station, I was trying to play it cool, but I had a limp.

As more time goes by, the pain just kept getting worse.

So I'm on the train sweating, my stomach hurts, I can't really hear anything.

I'm trying to will myself to make it home, and not become a "sick passenger".

"C'mon man. Only three stops...that's it just three. Just...uhhhhhhh @$%@#%@$#!@ :blush:"

I remember I was staring at this aid for Africa ad with this little girl on it. About 8 minutes into the ride, I couldn't even see the ad anymore.

So then it was time to get off the train.

I took like three steps, and I feel myself stumble, but I was able to catch myself.

Then while I was walking down the stairs, all I could hear was this ringing in my ears.

I made it home, and then went straight to urgent care.

But by the time I got to urgent care, the pain was gone and the doctor was like *shrug*

So yeah. Watch y'all sit fellas.

when i got stabbed with a knife in like 4 spots
in my leg in a fight
i got had my wounds stapled
but my wounds got infected
the doctor stuck a needle in one of the wounds
hit some nerve
that made my leg feel like a thousand pound weight had fell on it
never felt pain like that before

-When I got 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out. One of them took extra extra long to yank out.

-When I f'd up my back doing squats. That pain had me in tears. It comes back every once in awhile.

When I slipped at work onto the back of my head to the concrete and got a concussion. After that I was seeing colored lights where ever I went for the rest of the night. Fat headache

Y'all some real weenies if y'all comparing wisdom teeth extrasction to some of the pain I'm reading in here :lol:

-When I got 4 of my wisdom teeth taken out. One of them took extra extra long to yank out.

-When I f'd up my back doing squats. That pain had me in tears. It comes back every once in awhile.

When I slipped at work onto the back of my head to the concrete and got a concussion. After that I was seeing colored lights where ever I went for the rest of the night. Fat headache
Fam, I have a herniated disc in my back now that requires surgery because it "abuts" a nerve and degenerative disc disease. I feel your pain, that **** hurt so bad I felt it in my groin, legit felt like I had to piss myself. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'm holding out on surgery as long as I can because I'm in the Navy and that **** would set me back, but once I am on shore duty I'm going to a neurosurgeon. Best part though is when I retire in 6-8 years I'll be compensated for it for life.

Fam, I have a herniated disc in my back now that requires surgery because it "abuts" a nerve and degenerative disc disease. I feel your pain, that **** hurt so bad I felt it in my groin, legit felt like I had to piss myself. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. I'm holding out on surgery as long as I can because I'm in the Navy and that **** would set me back, but once I am on shore duty I'm going to a neurosurgeon. Best part though is when I retire in 6-8 years I'll be compensated for it for life.
That's wassup man, yeah I wouldnt wish it on anyone. Anytime I see those video clips when someone screws up squatting I automatically close it lol. Painful memories

Damn i get tonsil stones and im planning on getting my tonsils removed this year...not what i wanted to read

I was feeling some pain in my ear. For a while I kind of ignored it thinking it'll go away but after a while it got too painful for it to bear. My mom took me to the hospital and they explained I was born with a cyst inside my ear and it finally got infected when I was 19 years old. They told me they were gonna have to do a procedure right then and there to drain the cyst out and that they were gonna give me an anesthetic to numb me so I don't feel any pain. Mind you, my ear hurt from the touch so the anesthetic didn't do ****. I literally felt the needle go into my skin from the anesthetic, them making the incision into my ear, EVERYTHING. :x By far the worst pain I ever felt in my life and I'm sure the whole hospital heard me screaming.

broken heart |l
broken heart
83a.png

A few years ago I was pushing one of those ladders that roll, but you have to press down a lever with your foot to lock it into place. My foot slipped, and the metal piece went straight through my big toe on my right foot. Lost that whole nail. Took a solid year for it to completely grown back in. That pain when I tanked off what was left of that nail :smh:

1017.jpg

Man yall have me shook for kidney stones :wow:

I got two.

First one, deep cut on wrist.
I was 14 , closing the door from the kitchen at my moms house. Thing is this door has glass on the middle, like artwork glass type ish. So i place my hand on it and close it that way. Hand went through and cut my wrist deep. I still remember the blood squirting out the way it did, i thought i was gonna legit die from bleeding out. Got like 30 something stitches all together i believe

Second would be food poisoning.

Worst pain has got to be the time i was in the hospital while pregnant with my kid. i had an infection in my blood and my kidneys were shutting down. i thought it was just back pain cause my **** was on fire but it was actually my kidneys. Also they kept drawing blood from my wrists to check oxygen and that **** hurt like hell. I got my tonsils out when i was 8 and i dont remember it being that bad i just remember a lot of ice cream.

Tooth/ Moler pain.. I rather get shot than have a tooth ache

Came in here To echo this exact thing, I really doubt ANYTHING can be a worst pain than this, because even when you think severe trauma, your body goes into shock and deals with the pain somewhat, but there ain’t no shock when you dealing with an infected molar....just had to get one removed and the anesthetic wouldn’t stick due to the infection, had to deal with the pain for a week while the antibiotics fought it off, then get it removed, THEN deal with the healing pain...lord..

Back
Top Bottom