Worst selling Jordan's?

imho the 2's , The x's and the xx2..these shoes are the worst sellin here in ph. as observed in nike stores.

i'd say the XX1 basketball leather here in jacksonville.. finishline still has them in every size.

I would say the XVII.
Great shoe, but the general public wasn't ready for that type of pricepoint on a Jordan sneaker at the time.

It seems like the XXII's were the worst selling one in the bay, you can still find those in a lot of spots around the bay.

the 20's the "chunty" color scheme. got them for 40$ ds. and the orange white viii might be next on the list. might nclude them in the next 50%if they dont move quick. well thats what i see in so cal

yeah the XX regionals must have sold poorly, i can still find some DS chutneys in my size for like 50 bucks.

Recent- XX Regionals
laugh.gif
Hell yeah people at Footlocker where trying to shoot me adeal on those the day they came out. I went to store recently and they where selling them on the side rack for like $30.

Its definitly not the XX2, I remember earlier this year one of the sales charts was posted and it was # 2 I believe. I would say the XV were, I bought a pairfrom a store a week before i bought the XX.

Originally Posted by indohan

Worst selling? Isn't that the same with Worst Air Jordan?
taBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not really, worst Jordan is an opinion. I was just curious as to which original Jordan sold the fewest units or took the longest to sell out.

Back
Top Bottom