Worst things you ate?

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

5 second rule, I see.

Spoiler [+]
Buggers when I was little

i take it your British. for me tho, hair in the mayonaise 

Anyone who works out has probably tried all kinds of crazy recipes to get their protein ingested more efficiently.

Over time you learn to just down it and not worry so much about the taste or texture. Cottage cheese ...raw eggs ...no problem.

But NEVER try to blend two tins of tuna with milk! Many years ago as a noob, I figured liquidizing my tuna would get it into my system better than just eating it out of the tin ...I can't even recall how many times I threw up that day.

At a party back in the '90s, I was *cough* slightly intoxicated and went to pick up my can of beer ...it was only as the cigarette butts, spliff roaches and ash slid down my throat that I realized I'd picked up a can that had been used as an ashtray. 
sick.gif

Cow tongue when I was about 7. Also, when I was a child my dad chewed tobacco which he would spit into soda cans. I picked up and drank more than one of those as a kindergartener.
sick.gif

con queso cheese dip..
sick.gif
...that stuff just smells like throw up....and those hot fries i thinked their called....ate some when i was a kid and puked everywere lol

Originally Posted by gatorad3

cottage cheese is alright as long as its the regular one and not the fat free one. Sometimes mix it with strawberry yogurt or something.

Worst things I ate was recently an expired can of clam chowder

I never really tried it before and there was nothing in the house to eat so I made it. I didn't know what it was supposed to look like and ate it. It tasted horrible and then thats when I looked at the expiration date and

tumblr_lq3dltzCCN1r0ojhto1_500.gif

expired 2007
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

any of the food in Jordan, mostly because they insist on feeding it too you with their bare hands
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
explosive diarrea in 130 degree heat was NOT the bidness

Super undercooked burger.... I wanted to kill myself while i was on the toilet, looking nike the Niagara Falls

flaum-filled-pickled-herring-16-oz-parve-34817.jpg

pickled-herring-06.jpg

pickled-herring-590x442.jpg

sick.gif

sick.gif

tired.gif

My co-worker brought this pickled fish type-s**t into the office a while back and had everyone try a piece...

Easily some of THE WORST s**t I've ever consumed...

Smell is mad strong, bruh! And it doesnt wash off easy if it gets on your skin or clothes...

Two of the engineers I work with love it tho... Eat it raw-dog straight out the jar...

Other than that, I poured OJ& water in my Fruity Pebbles before and ate it, only becasue we didnt have any milk and I thought this would suffice lol...

I was 6 tho...

Pickled beets. I had them as a side in catholic school (elementary) every Tuesdays & Thursdays. Sister Carly made you eat everything because there was too many starving people around the world. Sister Carla also used to carry a yard stick every where with her. If you did someone inappropriate or didn't finish everything, you'd get that catholic school beating.

She was old back then, so when I saw her years later at an Easter mass, she was hella old & walking with a walker...I wanted to go over there & kick that thing out from under her so bad...The funny thing is I saw another kid I went to school there with afterwards & we both mentioned how we saw her & he said he wanted to kick out the walker too.

To this day I can't even look, smell, or have anything to do with pickled beets...

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by Yeah

Lasagna with swiss cheese.

I vomited at least 6 times.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Damn, that sounds horrible. Not a fan of cottage cheese, but what I really can't stand is blue cheese. I was at a party once and smothered a carrot in what I thought was ranch. It's a good thing i hadn't been drinking or that carrot would've came back up.

weight watchers brownie

smelled like burnt tires and tasted worse. couldn't taste anything for hours.

pizza hut

japanese seaweed crackers

seaweed

soooooo damn salty

Back
Top Bottom