Worst time to open your trunk (.gif)

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

oh yeah, cars make you fly. goes along with the gymnast thing.

ibt64pgFfhOLOF.gif

Real talk, that dude is a !$@&!

How the hell does he see the car coming and not pull those 2 woman back? Almost looks like dude pushed homegirl in front of him to save himself.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Fake. From the way dude was standing, when the car hit him he would not have went up feet first.
this.

if anyone else realizes and still thinks it's real, then
30t6p3b.gif

The gif looks fakeish but the video doesn't. Why were they just stopped on the highway though??

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by Sleaze Jar Omens

oh yeah, cars make you fly. goes along with the gymnast thing.

ibt64pgFfhOLOF.gif

Real talk, that dude is a !$@&!

How the hell does he see the car coming and not pull those 2 woman back? Almost looks like dude pushed homegirl in front of him to save himself.
30t6p3b.gif
32814aad-12547.jpg

In what universe do you live? Dude see's a damn car coming his way. Its not like the was coming at two other people and he was off to the side and said F' it. Its call having a survival instinct. Stop living in comic books. There aint no damn way you would have done anything different

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Fake. From the way dude was standing, when the car hit him he would not have went up feet first.

listen to this guy, he's clearly been hit by many cars in his lifetime so he would know

Lmaoo

Originally Posted by Sportdelapolo

that joint looks fake as hell. No way thats real. lol  

I swear, yall dudes that think this is real were the same kids that swore up and down WWF was authentic. weirdos.
erhqns.jpg

Everyone here is so adamant about this being fake...what about it looks fake?

From the way dude got hit by the car, #@#! looks legit to me.

Buncha scientists in this thread for real.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

listen to this guy, he's clearly been hit by many cars in his lifetime so he would know
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ that vid is insane. It literally knocked the persons limbs off.

In og vid, son turned upside down in a fraction of a second... Seemed a little too fast. Plus the fact that it was being filmed raises an eyebrow.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

In og vid, son turned upside down in a fraction of a second... Seemed a little too fast. Plus the fact that it was being filmed raises an eyebrow.

As stated before, many people in russia and china have dash cams for insurance trolls. Most of the crazy stuff thats on imgur and reddit are from those dash cams.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

exactly what i think.
dude flips at warp speed than suddenly flips super slowly

its real

vid takes place in russia and dudes be driving crazy every day so thats why they record

opening the trunk saved the guys life if it wasnt open dude wouldve been in half

I thought it was fake at first but now I've changed my mind. It's real
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

-_-

Just look at the flip. You'd have to be a moron to believe that was real.

this. the instant the car made contact dudes body was completely upside down...like the video was edited at that point. thought it was real at first. but look at the 0:11-0:12 mark. his body is instantly flipped. and yes, if you had a grasp of physics, that would also lead you to conclude that the body wouldn't flip like that initially from impact.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

-_-

Just look at the flip. You'd have to be a moron to believe that was real.

this. the instant the car made contact dudes body was completely upside down...like the video was edited at that point. thought it was real at first. but look at the 0:11-0:12 mark. his body is instantly flipped. and yes, if you had a grasp of physics, that would also lead you to conclude that the body wouldn't flip like that initially from impact.

roll.gif

Can you explain to me WHY he wouldn't flip like that?

Back
Top Bottom