Would a boardwide #NT summit be possible? Vol. Vegas Vacation July 8-10???

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Yo, this sounds
pimp.gif
i'm def down. Problem is like many said we can barely pull a local summit. Here in Florida i have never heard of a summit actually going down
Yeah you guys in Florida are very uncoordinated. From it what it seems, most people are in the 305 area but can't get together.

NYC gets at least 40 now that everything is organized.

Vegas would be nice, but again I think a Mod needs to get involved. I know plenty of cats from Socal who would go.

Vegas would be nice, but again I think a Mod needs to get involved. I know plenty of cats from Socal who would go.

We can barely pull off a local summit. A national summit is impossible.

Im pretty sure I've seen Dirty on Morris Ave in Union, NJ tho
nerd.gif

We can barely pull off a local summit. A national summit is impossible.

Im pretty sure I've seen Dirty on Morris Ave in Union, NJ tho
nerd.gif

... I'm good, I might wanna bring some females...and some of yall might weird them out and have me lookin' goofy...
laugh.gif

... I'm good, I might wanna bring some females...and some of yall might weird them out and have me lookin' goofy...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

Youre coming down to meet a up with a bunch of dudes from the internet...a SNEAKER FORUM at that.

I doubt wed do too much damage to your rep.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Youre coming down to meet a up with a bunch of dudes from the internet...a SNEAKER FORUM at that.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's a given though
laugh.gif

Its almost like a star wars convention
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

That's a given though
laugh.gif

Its almost like a star wars convention
laugh.gif

dudes talkin about "explaining" it to their friends....why you gotta explain anything? and since when do you need an excuse to go to Vegas? Its Vegas!

dudes talkin about "explaining" it to their friends....why you gotta explain anything? and since when do you need an excuse to go to Vegas? Its Vegas!

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

**pssshhhhh** paging Shapeshiftah, paging Shapeshiftah, please report to the general forum **pssshhhhh**
Thats my man Mo .. I never see him General anymore ... If he goes I'll rock. 

BTW the whole NT in Vegas would be picture perfect for any designer who needs an ad .. I think we could seek sponsorship perhaps .., eh .. you never know.  

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

**pssshhhhh** paging Shapeshiftah, paging Shapeshiftah, please report to the general forum **pssshhhhh**
Thats my man Mo .. I never see him General anymore ... If he goes I'll rock. 

BTW the whole NT in Vegas would be picture perfect for any designer who needs an ad .. I think we could seek sponsorship perhaps .., eh .. you never know.  

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Yo, this sounds
pimp.gif
i'm def down. Problem is like many said we can barely pull a local summit. Here in Florida i have never heard of a summit actually going down
Yeah you guys in Florida are very uncoordinated. From it what it seems, most people are in the 305 area but can't get together.

they too busy fighting each other
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Yo, this sounds
pimp.gif

they too busy fighting each other
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom