Would a boardwide #NT summit be possible? Vol. Vegas Vacation July 8-10???

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

The thing is that everyone will talk about it, but at the end of the day its all gunna be talk.

No one is gunna step up and make it a reality, thus making this impossible.

That's why I say the mods should get involved.
They should set a date and take deposits on hotel rooms so that no one backs out. If they hit the desired number to get a good group rate on the rooms it goes through, if not, it doesn't.

Dirty, where you at?

The thing is that everyone will talk about it, but at the end of the day its all gunna be talk.

They should set a date and take deposits on hotel rooms so that no one backs out. If they hit the desired number to get a good group rate on the rooms it goes through, if not, it doesn't.

Dirty, where you at?

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Dirty, where you at?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do you HONESTLY think they would do that/would want to do that?

Serious question.

Not saying they dont like us or nothing like that but there is no way in hell I see any of them taking charge with this. No way in hell.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Dirty, where you at?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do you HONESTLY think they would do that/would want to do that?

Serious question.

Not saying they dont like us or nothing like that but there is no way in hell I see any of them taking charge with this. No way in hell.

How about we start off small?
Perhaps a few local summits. Then progressively build it up until we just have 1 big one in Vegas or whatever.

Fact is, we could barely pull off a local summit outside of the DMV, aint no way in the world we'd be able to get people to commit to something this big in the first shot.

How about we start off small?
Perhaps a few local summits. Then progressively build it up until we just have 1 big one in Vegas or whatever.

Fact is, we could barely pull off a local summit outside of the DMV, aint no way in the world we'd be able to get people to commit to something this big in the first shot.

Originally Posted by air max 87

you realize how many fights would occur, im sure dudes holding grudges
laugh.gif
You'd be surprised. %@##%% is all talk behind a computer but I can guarantee once that liquor starts flowing someone will get hit upside the head with a bottle.

There's a Spring Break summit in the works for Miami. #NTNY and #NTFL are going to be heavily represented down there according to the spreadsheet but I doubt even half of the people show up. A lot can happen in six months.

laugh.gif
You'd be surprised. %@##%% is all talk behind a computer but I can guarantee once that liquor starts flowing someone will get hit upside the head with a bottle.

There's a Spring Break summit in the works for Miami. #NTNY and #NTFL are going to be heavily represented down there according to the spreadsheet but I doubt even half of the people show up. A lot can happen in six months.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

laugh.gif

i was thinkin about it, moon and sammy got it in the works, well moon mostly
laugh.gif

wife would give me %$*# if i went though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

i was thinkin about it, moon and sammy got it in the works, well moon mostly
laugh.gif

wife would give me %$*# if i went though
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

You goobers really forcing my hand to get a twitter.

laugh.gif

You goobers really forcing my hand to get a twitter.

Yo, this sounds
pimp.gif
i'm def down. Problem is like many said we can barely pull a local summit. Here in Florida i have never heard of a summit actually going down

Yo, this sounds
pimp.gif
i'm def down. Problem is like many said we can barely pull a local summit. Here in Florida i have never heard of a summit actually going down

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Yo, this sounds
pimp.gif
Yeah you guys in Florida are very uncoordinated. From it what it seems, most people are in the 305 area but can't get together.

NYC gets at least 40 now that everything is organized.

Back
Top Bottom