Would a boardwide #NT summit be possible? Vol. Vegas Vacation July 8-10???

I'm planning on going to Vegas in a few months, I might run into you guys.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by backpacker23

Yo, this sounds
pimp.gif
i'm def down. Problem is like many said we can barely pull a local summit. Here in Florida i have never heard of a summit actually going down
Yeah you guys in Florida are very uncoordinated. From it what it seems, most people are in the 305 area but can't get together.

NYC gets at least 40 now that everything is organized.

grin.gif

we had #NTFL like 2 weeks ago, summit down here in miami, bout 20 deep,
the word got around and bout 50 other ppl claiming they coming down for one we tryna plan for spring break.....

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Yo, this sounds
pimp.gif
i'm def down. Problem is like many said we can barely pull a local summit. Here in Florida i have never heard of a summit actually going down
Yeah you guys in Florida are very uncoordinated. From it what it seems, most people are in the 305 area but can't get together.

grin.gif

the word got around and bout 50 other ppl claiming they coming down for one we tryna plan for spring break.....
You guys had one summit. Please. Ask everyone else how hard it was getting something prior to that. Go sit in the corner.

Yo, this sounds
pimp.gif

grin.gif

You guys had one summit. Please. Ask everyone else how hard it was getting something prior to that. Go sit in the corner.

Vegas aint neutral, it only benefits the West Coast NTers financially since yall aint gotta spend much to get there. This is why a boardwide summit would not work

Vegas aint neutral, it only benefits the West Coast NTers financially since yall aint gotta spend much to get there. This is why a boardwide summit would not work

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

**pssshhhhh** paging Shapeshiftah, paging Shapeshiftah, please report to the general forum **pssshhhhh**

BTW the whole NT in Vegas would be picture perfect for any designer who needs an ad .. I think we could seek sponsorship perhaps .., eh .. you never know.  

laugh.gif
who on earth would sponsor us tho

PJ get a show with Wale and wel fly down Mayor; we can have a show and a fight after
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

**pssshhhhh** paging Shapeshiftah, paging Shapeshiftah, please report to the general forum **pssshhhhh**

BTW the whole NT in Vegas would be picture perfect for any designer who needs an ad .. I think we could seek sponsorship perhaps .., eh .. you never know.  

laugh.gif
who on earth would sponsor us tho

PJ get a show with Wale and wel fly down Mayor; we can have a show and a fight after
pimp.gif

Yo, this sounds
pimp.gif

grin.gif

lol. yessaaah master

Yo, this sounds
pimp.gif

grin.gif

lol. yessaaah master

YOOO!!!!! I would DEF be down!

I could even go as far as organizing this for people in NJ/NY. I could pick up money, book rooms, book airfares, etc. I wouldn't care about the time it would consume.

Here's the hardest part that I find though. It's trying to get EVERYONE to take off from work/school/etc at the SAME time. We all have different schedules. But it def can be done. I'll definitely be willing to be in charge of it for NJ/NY members (even though I haven't been to any summit) .

BTW, You guys are making me want to get a twitter. Is everyone on NT on twitter?

I could even go as far as organizing this for people in NJ/NY. I could pick up money, book rooms, book airfares, etc. I wouldn't care about the time it would consume.

Here's the hardest part that I find though. It's trying to get EVERYONE to take off from work/school/etc at the SAME time. We all have different schedules. But it def can be done. I'll definitely be willing to be in charge of it for NJ/NY members (even though I haven't been to any summit) .

BTW, You guys are making me want to get a twitter. Is everyone on NT on twitter?

Back
Top Bottom