Would/Have you ever worn a different colorway on left/right foot of the same shoe out the door?

yes i have. I am ashamed, no need for backlash. I went to a party like 8-10 years ago when i was young with black and white air forces

i did it with the old love/new love 1's. i rocked it with a matching pac man shirt with the red ghost on it, and just felt like doing something different.i have nobody to impress since i'm married, so it doesnt matter what people say/think....

Originally Posted by jaysonmytoes713

yes i have. I am ashamed, no need for backlash. I went to a party like 8-10 years ago when i was young with black and white air forces

who didnt do that bro.......ah to be young again but i couldnt see myself doing it now .......but i did see ppl wearing an xi & xii when the cdp droppedlooking extremly stupid along with ppl wearing 2 different fusions when the Xii & v's first cam out SMH till i lost my fitted

nba_allstar_sneakers_12.jpg

I did the same thing freshmen year for ball but with the Black/Royal and White/Royal pair. Don't lie, I know I wasn't the only one who did this becauseof McLady.

mix match day, senior year in 04'

wore wht/red dunks and wht/carolina patent dunks.

with a jordan UNC jersey, with jersey nike shorts lol.

Bleed red, piss gold.

49ERS

Good thing it's not the other way around.............BTW - sounds like you need more water in your diet. Golden piss can't be good for your kidneys.lol j/k

Shhh...man If I got on mis-match socks Im ready to go back in the crib....
what about shoes.

Back in HS, I rocked a red hyperflight on one foot, and a black on the other...
red and black... pshh
lol. gotta love those two colors.
would I do it now...?

doubtful

Yes, for mismatch day when I was in high school, LOL! People were like damn he always has to match. I had the Flint 13s and the Photoblue Dub Zeros.

Do those team jordans from back around 00'-01' count? (One foot black, other white). I remember our teacher spazzed on my boy for having mismatchshoes, thinking he had switched with someone else. (We used to trade shoes @ school sometimes, we were in the 6th or 7th grade) She was about to call hisparents and everything, she didn't believe him saying that's how they came, until almost everyone agreed. She hated Jordan with a passion that day.
laugh.gif

I don't know if I am quilty for this one, but back in 8th grade I had some jays that actually came with one white shoe and one black shoe. Can'tremember what they were callled. I think they were part of the Team series. Pics would be appreciated.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

back in the day i rocked a white and a black answer lite (iverson's) for a day. thought it was pretty ill....dudes were jealous.
nah lol dont lie brandon was clownin/hatin
tongue.gif

haha j/p phil. u know they were jealous

SMH at me but i did..

Lebron 2 Lows, 1 white and 1 black

only wore them when i was at work (worked at a Nike outlet). helped with customer conversations and got me some sick sales.

After a couple shifts manager didn't like it so stopped doing it..

Back
Top Bottom