Would/Have you ever worn a different colorway on left/right foot of the same shoe out the door?

Back in middle school when everyone had the Reebok Questions we would always switch shoes so that we all had mismatched shoes on. Those were the days
pimp.gif

sure did, space jams and concords for pajama day in HS....couldnt tell me I didnt have heat on

if i ever did that(which i NEVER will) then the next day id have to wear the other two shoes the next day, just so they could be worn the same amount

anyone with the new nike terminator swaggers will. as well as the people who bought the new balance leftovers pack (although these are not as wildlymismatched).

i would never do it, personally.

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

Nobody owned these?

air_jordan_deuce-trey-arton23583-210x128.jpg
Yea I remember these.
laugh.gif
My basketball teammate wore thesea while back. Not a bad shoe but just a weird concept.

I wore one white/black AJ XII and one black/white AJ XII...but this was back in the 90's, so it didn't matter...

EDIT: also for the last couple of July 4th's I would wear one red T-Mac and one navy T-Mac... it was patriotic!!!
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

nba_allstar_sneakers_12.jpg
This is awesome and the perfect setting to do so...this was when all the shoe companies were going nuts and trying stuff...remember the ChromeDada's that C-WEBB wore?

Originally Posted by shaft

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

nba_allstar_sneakers_12.jpg
This is awesome and the perfect setting to do so...this was when all the shoe companies were going nuts and trying stuff...remember the Chrome Dada's that C-WEBB wore?

pimp.gif
the only adaias i ever liked

never have. never will

in jr high, this other kid on my basketball team wore the covers from my white/blue XVIs over the all white Reebok I3 Playoffs in a game . SMH
he loved it too.

Originally Posted by bahunt8

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

Nobody owned these?

air_jordan_deuce-trey-arton23583-210x128.jpg
roll.gif

i remember my friend came over wearing those. i thought the store messed up and mixed up the colors.

those were decent team Js...but like already stated, the different color shoe is a whack concept.

I did it with the All Star XX3s and the Black Stealth XX3s. People kept asking me did they come like that at the store.

yup...back in the day. wht/blk og jordan team on one foot and blk/wht on the other...
teamjfrntbx-copy.jpg

funny how some ppl are quick to say how it's "lame," yet some of those who say or believe this wear denim spandex and extra medium shirts
eyes.gif

Seen it done with 2 pairs.. don't have the pics though

OG taxis/playoff 12s

&

The Yin Yang dunks
3381374262_a402b05a52.jpg

Back
Top Bottom