Would/Have you ever worn a different colorway on left/right foot of the same shoe out the door?

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

Nobody owned these?

air_jordan_deuce-trey-arton23583-210x128.jpg
These are the ones that I was talking about. Damn why did I buy those
sick.gif
. They must have been on sale or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

back in the day i rocked a white and a black answer lite (iverson's) for a day. thought it was pretty ill....dudes were jealous.
nah lol dont lie brandon was clownin/hatin
tongue.gif

haha j/p phil. u know they were jealous

Haha..this thread is funny.

I wore two different shoes to school one day in like 6th or 7th grade during the ABC (Another Bad Creation) days. I think I wore 2 different color Vans.

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

Nobody owned these?

air_jordan_deuce-trey-arton23583-210x128.jpg

yes, i'm guilty of wearing these in like sixth grade... i haven't mismatched since though...

i do have a friend though who mismatches his OldLove/NewLoves all the time- it's pretty annoying cause he does it alot
smh.gif

if i had the Titanium and Premier XX3's i might. nah i just want both of them. or atleast the Tiatanium or the premier's then trade for someTitanuim's.

i hyped up one of my homies at work to floss by doing cdp xiii on left and cdp x's on the right and he actually did it when he went to school. i starteddying when i heard this!!!

me and my friend got a flat tire, he had to remove the dayton cap with a block of wood, anyways it doesnt look too bad with the fives

Originally Posted by kmn2008

Golden-fresh_prince.jpg
real talk...if I had a fresh pair of wearable OGs or '99/00 Fire Red and Black Metallic 5s Id rock em like that right now....my fav shoesever....

Originally Posted by tizoni

me and my friend got a flat tire, he had to remove the dayton cap with a block of wood, anyways it doesnt look too bad with the fives

oo yeaaa ur friend huh
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

i saw a dude wearing the torro bravo V's like that around the mall.....
laugh.gif

i wore mine may 25 like red suede on the right foot and 3m on the left

I did this once back in 10th grade. White/red and white/black And1 Desires. The fact that these shoes had split colors didn't make the idea too ridiculous,although I draw a lot of attention during our bball tourney
laugh.gif

i did like once...with my patent blue and patent red T Mac 3's...like he did in the all star game...lol

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom