Would Michael Jordan average 20+ in the NBDL RIGHT NOW?

I feel like it would be very hard to actually coach a team in the NBDL. All the players want to be there for as short of time as possible, and I just thinkbuilding good team chemistry and such would be difficult.

But to answer your question OP, proabably not.

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I'm 90% sure that turnaround J is still wet as whale booty.
you have to be able to do more then a turnaround j to average 20 points in a season

Hell no. He's afraid to play Bryon Russell. What makes you think he'll drop 20 a game in the NBDL?

Yea, I think jordan can still drop 20 on those dudes and teach'em a thing or two, even with the fade away, he could pump fake (they'll go for it b/cit's sooo pure) and just drive the lane and lay it up. With it being MJ you can always expect efficient excellence in some form

No...

He'd average at least 28-32ppg. Kobe would average 42ppg from now til the same age.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by HalfwayCROOK

I wouldn't say profesional athletes.

I wouldn't say 13-0.

Too good.
laugh.gif

there's no way. i understand that this is niketalk and MJ is the 2nd coming of jesus, but he's almost 47 and hasnt played in what, 7 years? lets notkid ourselves here

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Anybody could score 20 if given enough PT/shots per game.

I guess thats why all of us have played organized basketball at one point but none of us is in the NBDL to my knowledge.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

the dude said NBDL, not the NBA..

yeah i think he can.

We know what he said. It has nothing to do with the level of competition. There's no possible way MJ could play enough minutes over the course of a fullseason to average 20. Sorry that some of you guys might be getting your dreams shattered, but MJ is a human being, not some kind of god.

Michael Jordan wouldn't even show up to play Bryon Russell. He's not averaging 20 ppg in the D-League.

R u kiddin me??? MJ wud drop 30 on dem fools every night. Most dem dudes in da L is buns! He da greatest you see how the jams sold!

It doesn't matter cause it ain't gonna happen. Can people just let him be retired and get off the ____.

C O O K # 45
get fit.

Originally Posted by Mugsy Bogues

R u kiddin me??? MJ wud drop 30 on dem fools every night. Most dem dudes in da L is buns! He da greatest you see how the jams sold!

please go back to JB Forum

Back
Top Bottom