Would you be upset

Originally Posted by RECOGNIZE GAME

Why yall gettin mad at OP for.

Lets try to be her friend
nerd.gif
OP...It looks like we'd be upset

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by AudaciousAudrey

No he's not ok with it, we get into fights every time. The thing is we live far apart and he always wants to drink (he's an alcoholic) so if we go drink somewhere and then he brings me back safely I'm not gonna be like "have a nice trip!" It's like an hour back to his house. I let him sleep on my couch so he doesn't die on the way home, plus he works in this area and it's just easier. We are not messing around but I don't know if I'll ever be able to convince my bf of this.

So you let him drive drunk?

I was gonna say...how can he bring you home "safely" and then be too drunk to drive back home? somethins wrong here....
tired.gif

No he's not ok with it, we get into fights every time. The thing is we live far apart and he always wants to drink (he's an alcoholic) so if we go drink somewhere and then he brings me back safely I'm not gonna be like "have a nice trip!" It's like an hour back to his house. I let him sleep on my couch so he doesn't die on the way home, plus he works in this area and it's just easier. We are not messing around but I don't know if I'll ever be able to convince my bf of this.

I was gonna say...how can he bring you home "safely" and then be too drunk to drive back home? somethins wrong here....
tired.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif

I'd think he's porking you EVERY SINGLE TIME the second you're sound asleep. You probably don't even know for sure, just waking up the next day feeling extra loose in your snatch and booty.

I'd think he's porking you EVERY SINGLE TIME the second you're sound asleep. You probably don't even know for sure, just waking up the next day feeling extra loose in your snatch and booty.

You're a $+#%, but I would tell you to keep doing what you're doing.

As a non-simp man, I can't really tell simp men (like your boyfriend) what reality is (females cheat) because I'm reaping the rewards (smashing these females that cheat on their boyfriends).

You're a $+#%, but I would tell you to keep doing what you're doing.

As a non-simp man, I can't really tell simp men (like your boyfriend) what reality is (females cheat) because I'm reaping the rewards (smashing these females that cheat on their boyfriends).

/OP's NT career

You really started a thread about this? Do you have any common sense at all?

Smh, girls like you give the good girls out there bad names.

Also, troll?

Back
Top Bottom