Would you be upset

/OP's NT career

You really started a thread about this? Do you have any common sense at all?

Smh, girls like you give the good girls out there bad names.

Also, troll?

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Also, troll?
probably, OP has yet to respond to anything, sleazebag
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

You're a $+#%, but I would tell you to keep doing what you're doing.

As a non-simp man, I can't really tell simp men (like your boyfriend) what reality is (females cheat) because I'm reaping the rewards (smashing these females that cheat on their boyfriends).

indifferent.gif
Shut up. You're more than weak

As a non-simp man, I can't really tell simp men (like your boyfriend) what reality is (females cheat) because I'm reaping the rewards (smashing these females that cheat on their boyfriends).

indifferent.gif
Shut up. You're more than weak

cool.
also... where's the op at?  cant take all the criticism i guess... i dont blame her though.  if any message board made me feel this ridiculous i wouldn't wanna be on it anymore either
laugh.gif

cool.
also... where's the op at?  cant take all the criticism i guess... i dont blame her though.  if any message board made me feel this ridiculous i wouldn't wanna be on it anymore either
laugh.gif

OP is a ##[email protected] a thread trying to get us to convince her that what shes doing isnt a problem knowing damn well shes cheating on dude. Your plan backfired.  I hope your man leaves you.

OP is a ##[email protected] a thread trying to get us to convince her that what shes doing isnt a problem knowing damn well shes cheating on dude. Your plan backfired.  I hope your man leaves you.

I had to run last night because my bf showed up at my house and I had the thread open when we walked in.

He's not a simp, he's just a super nice guy and he doesn't "put up with it," it's happened like 3 times while we've been together and every time he's pissed and almost breaks up with me.

I'm not having sex with the friend, something happened a long long time ago but it was a huge mistake and it would never happen again.

Yes he does drive drunk, he's basically a functioning alcoholic. He drives drunk to work too.

I guess you could say I'm "enabling" him but the reality is he's going to drink either way, because he drinks every day.

I had to run last night because my bf showed up at my house and I had the thread open when we walked in.

He's not a simp, he's just a super nice guy and he doesn't "put up with it," it's happened like 3 times while we've been together and every time he's pissed and almost breaks up with me.

I'm not having sex with the friend, something happened a long long time ago but it was a huge mistake and it would never happen again.

Yes he does drive drunk, he's basically a functioning alcoholic. He drives drunk to work too.

I guess you could say I'm "enabling" him but the reality is he's going to drink either way, because he drinks every day.

Originally Posted by AudaciousAudrey

Stop it slime.

Stop it slime.

Your F buddy sounds like a lame alcoholic..but all you care about is his D anyway..he is basically your side guy..stop lying about not smashing. You seem hard-headed and irresponsible...why are you getting in a car with a drunk man driving?  I guess a car accident and you getting hurt will straighten your head.  Grow the ++%+ up and stop drinking and having sex with this guy.

Your F buddy sounds like a lame alcoholic..but all you care about is his D anyway..he is basically your side guy..stop lying about not smashing. You seem hard-headed and irresponsible...why are you getting in a car with a drunk man driving?  I guess a car accident and you getting hurt will straighten your head.  Grow the ++%+ up and stop drinking and having sex with this guy.

Why would I lie to a bunch of people on the internet about having sex with my friend? I posted here for advice and I wanted male opinions, what's the point if I'm lying about everything.

Why would I lie to a bunch of people on the internet about having sex with my friend? I posted here for advice and I wanted male opinions, what's the point if I'm lying about everything.

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/...56221_507896221_4756284_623768_n_edited-1.jpg

http://s816.photobucket.com/albums/...56221_507896221_4756284_623768_n_edited-1.jpg

I see right through you, Audrey. You !++%+$ him before...you get drunk with dude and you expect me to think that you guys weren't having sex?  You are a liar. Get out of this forum! You made this thread because you are in denial. You are looking for validation and you aren't getting that from us. Only way to right your wrongs is to admit to your bf that you had sex with that alcoholic

I see right through you, Audrey. You !++%+$ him before...you get drunk with dude and you expect me to think that you guys weren't having sex?  You are a liar. Get out of this forum! You made this thread because you are in denial. You are looking for validation and you aren't getting that from us. Only way to right your wrongs is to admit to your bf that you had sex with that alcoholic

Back
Top Bottom