Would you be upset

God Shammgod  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I shoulda been got that sn smh

I swear the audacity of some of you females.
smh.gif

I can guran-damn-tee that if the roles were reverse you'd be throwing a fit.

indifferent.gif
 @ your BF for encouraging this type of behavior you'd have been deaded with the quickness if that was me.

I swear the audacity of some of you females.
smh.gif

I can guran-damn-tee that if the roles were reverse you'd be throwing a fit.

indifferent.gif
 @ your BF for encouraging this type of behavior you'd have been deaded with the quickness if that was me.

Originally Posted by AudaciousAudrey

Why would I lie to a bunch of people on the internet about having sex with my friend? I posted here for advice and I wanted male opinions, what's the point if I'm lying about everything.
Well you got our opinion on the matter. Sure some were harsh but it shows you are wrong on many levels. 
The question now is. What will you do?

Why would I lie to a bunch of people on the internet about having sex with my friend? I posted here for advice and I wanted male opinions, what's the point if I'm lying about everything.
Well you got our opinion on the matter. Sure some were harsh but it shows you are wrong on many levels. 
The question now is. What will you do?

if i were the dude, i would be like "yea ima go drink with this girl and ima sleep at her house but dont worry i wont do anything." Simple enough

if i were the dude, i would be like "yea ima go drink with this girl and ima sleep at her house but dont worry i wont do anything." Simple enough

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Pics, please. You know the deal.

The only reason your bf would want to meet this dude is to sock him. That would be my thought if I were him, anyway. But there's no way I would put up with this anyway. You'd either stop letting him stay at your place overnight or I'd break up with you. Friends or not, that's an inappropriate situation for a woman with a bf to be in. Sure, if it happened once it was a mistake but for this to happen continuously? Come on now. You're too old to not know better.

And you MAYBE had sex with this dude in high school? Were you really that messed up in high school that you don't remember? You're just burying yourself in this thread. My advice? Post pics. They won't save you, but you'll have some options when this dude finally has enough.
Dang, that's just ruthless.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SaintVitus07

Pics, please. You know the deal.

The only reason your bf would want to meet this dude is to sock him. That would be my thought if I were him, anyway. But there's no way I would put up with this anyway. You'd either stop letting him stay at your place overnight or I'd break up with you. Friends or not, that's an inappropriate situation for a woman with a bf to be in. Sure, if it happened once it was a mistake but for this to happen continuously? Come on now. You're too old to not know better.

And you MAYBE had sex with this dude in high school? Were you really that messed up in high school that you don't remember? You're just burying yourself in this thread. My advice? Post pics. They won't save you, but you'll have some options when this dude finally has enough.
Dang, that's just ruthless.
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by babyface34

They only hang out like once every 5 months but every time they do they get drunk and someone always ends up sleeping at the other one's house,

best gif exacution i've ever seen on NT.. and from my favorite comedian stand up 
laugh.gif
 CLASSIC...
but to answer your question, YES I WOULD BE UPSET. 

you're 26, you hsould know better than that. how do you feel about your BF? is he a future husband in your eyes? do you love him? do you RESPECT HIM?

if he were to go out with a chick for drinks, get drunk, and call you and say "hey, she stayed with me last night. she was too drunk to drive so i let her stay on the couch" would you believe that +%$#?

if something happened between you and dude in the past, you shouldn't even be hanging with dude especially now that you have a man. %+$% are you thinking?

also, if this dude is an alcoholic, why the hell are you taking him out for drinks? get dude some %$++*#! help. you're being an enabler... 

if you care about your relationship with you bf, you need to stop having these 5 month one night stands... cause we all know he's either smashed, flirted, or ya'll made out-got things heated up before you realized you have a man and stopped. but even still thats crossing the %$++*#! line. 

just own up to it... you're doing something you know is wrong to your boyfriend, whether you're %$++*#! this other guy or not, you're being a bad girlfriend by spending nights with another guy. so just accept your bf's anger, apologize, never let it happen again, and make him a %$++*#! sandwich. 

Back
Top Bottom