Would you break up a fight at work?

Nope, nope, NOPE!

Learned a long time ago that trying to break up a fight only puts you in harms way because those involved are full of adrenaline, highly emotional & only see red at that point in time.

Mess around & catch a clean one trying to be a hero.

it’s different at my job. we’re like one big dysfunctional family but we’re still kinda close. i’ve broken up one fight before it got past the shoving stage. most times it’s just shouting matches and i’ll let it go for a short while before i tell em to shut up.
Is this your first job, had a similar environment at mine but we were young as hell and it was part time. I dont care enough about the people at my current job to break **** up but in most cases I'm not stepping in. Especially if its between women

Yeah I mean we’re cool at my job but if you’re that mad where you wanna fight it’s not my job to stop you. We might tell you to chill but I’m not getting in the middle.

Nobody is gonna lose their job anyways. It’s happened before it will happen again.

Is this your first job, had a similar environment at mine but we were young as hell and it was part time. I dont care enough about the people at my current job to break **** up but in most cases I'm not stepping in. Especially if its between women
not my first job at all. been here for many years. average time on the job for the employees here is probably about 15 years. most senior person on staff has 30+
a bunch of the male staff have been over to watch UFC PPV fights with me at my parents house. a bunch of these people have been to my son's first birthday. our maintenance man got cancer and we cleared out a huge office and converted it to a hospital room where he lived for 2 months and staff cared for him around the clock until he died here with us at work. one dude got deported to samoa and we all chipped in and sent him over 5k. i got tons more exaples of how we do stuff for each other.

not my first job at all. been here for many years. average time on the job for the employees here is probably about 15 years. most senior person on staff has 30+
a bunch of the male staff have been over to watch UFC PPV fights with me at my parents house. a bunch of these people have been to my son's first birthday. our maintenance man got cancer and we cleared out a huge office and converted it to a hospital room where he lived for 2 months and staff cared for him around the clock until he died here with us at work. one dude got deported to samoa and we all chipped in and sent him over 5k. i got tons more exaples of how we do stuff for each other.
Thats beautiful, wish mines was like that

If I see it brewing I will try to stop it.
If tempers can't be cooled and things get physical, I'm getting to a safe distance and putting my cell in landscape mode.

Maybe sell the footage back to the loser

Maybe sell the footage back to the loser
:lol:
DDCFC76A-6518-4772-A11F-552F07379DDB.jpeg

As a manager, I think that is even more reason for YOU not to.

HR disaster waiting to happen.

You hold one pwrson, and they get thejr eye socket broken. Then what? "He held me back and caused an injury."

Not your place

What do you do when your students are about to brawl?

As a teacher I assume nothing
ESPECIALLY if it’s girls
He may tell em to cut it out
Or get in between em
But I know I ain’t getting in between folks
That’s how u get hit
but I don’t think teachers are suppose to touch the kids
I think security can but not the teachers

Probably puts on we’re gonna rumble by project pat.

Probably yells out

"CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!?!"

Before he lays the smack down on those jabronis for disrupting his lesson plan.

I would. I don't like seeing people fight. I think it's dumb and almost never worth it. One punch could change both person's lives. But I can make a change if I stand between them. We must stand for peace.

Same.

I work at a rehab facility so i do it all the time.

Probably yells out

"CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!?!"

Before he lays the smack down on those jabronis for disrupting his lesson plan.

You already know he doesn’t play.

Dude is giving out people’s elbows and rock bottoms like it’s nothing I’m sure.

Honestly they probably don’t act up in his class becasue they heard about the student he sent through the desk with a rock bottom.

As a manager, I think that is even more reason for YOU not to.

HR disaster waiting to happen.

You hold one pwrson, and they get thejr eye socket broken. Then what? "He held me back and caused an injury."

Not your place
I don't put my hand on them. I get in the middle and put my arms out.

Back
Top Bottom