would you date a hooters girl?

Yep. Because Dudes are gonna look at your girls breast and flirt with her regardless if she worked there...

I'm willing to bet if you put a spy camera on your girl for a day, 90 percent of her male interaction would be them flirting with her....... regardless toif they know shes dating or married. You know how dudes are

No, the hooter broads my way are
sick.gif

However, the broad behind the counter.. Yes.
pimp.gif

It'd make her appreciate a guy like me even more. Guys like prince charming don't go to hooters and whisk hooters girls away.

Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with it. They aren't whoring themselves out for a tip. Dudes are going to stare at her regardless if she worked atHooters or not.

Originally Posted by archnoobie

Yep. Because Dudes are gonna look at your girls breast and flirt with her regardless if she worked there...

I'm willing to bet if you put a spy camera on your girl for a day, 90 percent of her male interaction would be them flirting with her....... regardless to if they know shes dating or married. You know how dudes are

gospel truth spoken here. And i get 2 use her employee discount, PLUS i get 2 go and ogle all her bangin co workers? Sheeeee...

Hell yes. I'd be getting free wings from my hot girlfriend, while talking to her hot coworkers. I'd much rather date a Hooters girl than a girl workingat a club.

Originally Posted by Nktran001

No, the hooter broads my way are
sick.gif

However, the broad behind the counter.. Yes.
pimp.gif
You from SJ right? Theres a few in that campbell restaurant. That lil asian one can get it.

Back
Top Bottom