would you date a hooters girl?

Date to Bang not to Marry, but most of them are nice chicks outside of work too. They have this need to please that pleases me.

I told my girl in when I was in high school she should work there and then she slapped me

them like 2 months after we broke up she got a job there

HECK YESS! dude not only r they hot, but if they really hot then they make TONS of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
nerd.gif
just off of tip$!!!

I'm Dating One Right Now!
pimp.gif

Got her number while she was me and my boy's waiter...

In School, Has a Job, Own House (Yes House, as in paying a mortgage), Own Car, and gorgeous.

She does have a child, but I'm at the point where I'm man enough to not make that a deciding factor in a relationship...

To all you guys saying "it's not a strip club", let me fill you in on some REAL life experience, and not just internet talk.

I've been on dates with both chicks who work at Hooters and strippers.

From my experience, strippers are FAR more sane than Hooters girls. And they tend to be hotter.

I guess when you work at a strip club, you need to at least have a certain self confidence to strip down.

Well Hooters girls tend to not even have that. The ones I've met are honestly......a mess. Moreso than the strippers. And I don't have the kind ofinsecurities that make me trip of "dating" a chick because she works at Hooters OR strips.

It's a date. So ++%% it. I have and if I was single I would again. Same with strippers. It's a %%%*%$! date. Have some fun. Stop trippin' oneither.

I wouldn't wife either though. My fiance is a schoolteacher. You know what it is.

Originally Posted by illphillip

To all you guys saying "it's not a strip club", let me fill you in on some REAL life experience, and not just internet talk.

From my experience, strippers are FAR more sane than Hooters girls. And they tend to be hotter.

I guess when you work at a strip club, you need to at least have a certain self confidence to strip down.

Well Hooters girls tend to not even have that. The ones I've met are honestly......a mess. Moreso than the strippers. And I don't have the kind of insecurities that make me trip of "dating" a chick because she works at Hooters OR strips.

It's a date. So ++%% it. I have and if I was single I would again. Same with strippers. It's a %%%*%$! date. Have some fun. Stop trippin' on either.

I wouldn't wife either though. My fiance is a schoolteacher. You know what it is.
You ain't safe either, brehhhh
tdy_lauer_vili1_040805.300w.jpg

For reference:
17TEACHER_wideweb__430x353.jpg

Hell yeah i would, ones around my way are fly as hell. My sisters friend used to work there and she was real fine.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by illphillip

Well Hooters girls tend to not even have that. The ones I've met are honestly......a mess. Moreso than the strippers. And I don't have the kind of insecurities that make me trip of "dating" a chick because she works at Hooters OR strips.

It's a date. So ++%% it. I have and if I was single I would again. Same with strippers. It's a %%%*%$! date. Have some fun. Stop trippin' on either.

You ain't safe either, brehhhh
tdy_lauer_vili1_040805.300w.jpg

For reference:
17TEACHER_wideweb__430x353.jpg
0628042teach1-thumb.jpg

alirigt let me rephrase that... would you be cool if your girlfriend would work there? with all the guys givin her attention and flirting with her?

Back
Top Bottom