Would you date or wife a chick that has her ex boyfriends name tattooed on her body?

me and a couple of friends had this discussion..and personally it would bother me to some extent.. especially if you with somebody that won't consider having that tattoo removed

me and a couple of friends had this discussion..and personally it would bother me to some extent.. especially if you with somebody that won't consider having that tattoo removed

Serious question? 
laugh.gif

I would on the account that she tattoos an X over her ex boyfriend's name and next to it she tattoos my name.

I would on the account that she tattoos an X over her ex boyfriend's name and next to it she tattoos my name.

If it were on her arm or visible I would just tell my friends its her son's name but then when they never saw her son I would be exposed resulting in the loss of friends and most likely this woman because I told them she had a kid. If it were near her vag only I, her ex boyfriend and the hundreds of other men who have railed her would know her secret. Its a tough question to answer.

If it were on her arm or visible I would just tell my friends its her son's name but then when they never saw her son I would be exposed resulting in the loss of friends and most likely this woman because I told them she had a kid. If it were near her vag only I, her ex boyfriend and the hundreds of other men who have railed her would know her secret. Its a tough question to answer.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

i would always bust a nut on the name...

i think that would be funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sounds like a good plan, but id just get her to remove it or cover it up wit my name

Originally Posted by youngmoney

i would always bust a nut on the name...

i think that would be funny
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sounds like a good plan, but id just get her to remove it or cover it up wit my name

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

What I look like eatin another man's leftovers?

with or without the tat youre eatin someone's leftovers

at least you better be if you wanna keep her 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom