Would you date or wife a chick that has her ex boyfriends name tattooed on her body?

I was messing with this one chick who had her man's initials inked on her hip. It was ill because she'd always bring him up when we'd hang out. I felt bad for home boy on the low. Girls like her (and dudes like me for that matter) are the reason why I don't want that commitment %%++ in my life. She let me smash all semester, and started doing the whole fellatio thing during our last two encounters. Had me feeling extra bad because I'd be sending her home to kiss home boy. Crazy thing is, he got deployed to Afghanistan early in December. The day after he left, she was at my house getting D'd down.

In short. No. I wouldn't.

I was messing with this one chick who had her man's initials inked on her hip. It was ill because she'd always bring him up when we'd hang out. I felt bad for home boy on the low. Girls like her (and dudes like me for that matter) are the reason why I don't want that commitment %%++ in my life. She let me smash all semester, and started doing the whole fellatio thing during our last two encounters. Had me feeling extra bad because I'd be sending her home to kiss home boy. Crazy thing is, he got deployed to Afghanistan early in December. The day after he left, she was at my house getting D'd down.

Originally Posted by iBlink

savage
30t6p3b.gif

savage
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by hassan16

savage
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Somebody had to beat though...

Originally Posted by hassan16

savage
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Somebody had to beat though...

Y'all wildin.

If Scarlett Johansson had a tattoo of Ryan Reynolds name, and she asked you out, y'all would be proposing by the end of the night.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom