Would you date or wife a chick that has her ex boyfriends name tattooed on her body?

Not a big deal, it's a tattoo. Don't really mean anything if I'm feeling her, shouldn't be a problem

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

i dont think i'd date a chick who thought at any point in time that tattooing a dudes name on their body was a quality life choice.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

i dont think i'd date a chick who thought at any point in time that tattooing a dudes name on their body was a quality life choice.

Hell no. I just tried getting back with my ex but shes got our daughter's name as a trap stamp. That was disgusting.

Hell no. I just tried getting back with my ex but shes got our daughter's name as a trap stamp. That was disgusting.

my ex has my full name tatted on her. ive always been meaning to ask her what guys say about that. its also on her left tittay so theres no way she could say its her dad or anything.

my ex has my full name tatted on her. ive always been meaning to ask her what guys say about that. its also on her left tittay so theres no way she could say its her dad or anything.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

She'd have to tattoo "got a small D lulz" next to the name.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

DJ Bana- I can picture her getting a dudes name inked on her.. just cause you link tattoos and u seem like a ride or die chick.

Negative. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

DJ Bana- I can picture her getting a dudes name inked on her.. just cause you link tattoos and u seem like a ride or die chick.

Negative. 

Back
Top Bottom