Would you dunk on your mom? vol. 1

Originally Posted by HankMoody

The Freudian aspect of basketball?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Very well played

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Easy answer....YES. I doorway dunk on her all the time. 

I catch her slipping walking out of the living room sometimes. She's completely unsuspecting and I'm right around the corner, as soon as she walks through that door, BOOM! . I was mean mugging for about 30 seconds

Funny I came in here to type this because I used to do the SAME thing to my OG all the time... got to a point she started punching me in my stomach afterwards... I'ma doorway dunk my lady tonight and hit her with the Shawn Kemp double point afterwards 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I catch her slipping walking out of the living room sometimes. She's completely unsuspecting and I'm right around the corner, as soon as she walks through that door, BOOM! . I was mean mugging for about 30 seconds

Funny I came in here to type this because I used to do the SAME thing to my OG all the time... got to a point she started punching me in my stomach afterwards... I'ma doorway dunk my lady tonight and hit her with the Shawn Kemp double point afterwards 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Hold up, how old are you guys that are still living with their moms?

Foolie I did it to my OG when she came to visit me last summer... and its a 96% chance I'll do it when she comes up this summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Hold up, how old are you guys that are still living with their moms?

Foolie I did it to my OG when she came to visit me last summer... and its a 96% chance I'll do it when she comes up this summer
pimp.gif

I catch her slipping walking out of the living room sometimes. She's completely unsuspecting and I'm right around the corner, as soon as she walks through that door, BOOM! I doorway dunk her *@+ into the fridge. Not last time, but the time before she had to get three stitches cause she hit her head on the dog bowl. I was mean mugging for about 30 seconds before I realized she was actually hurt.
laugh.gif
I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
til this part. thats ##%#+$ up

I catch her slipping walking out of the living room sometimes. She's completely unsuspecting and I'm right around the corner, as soon as she walks through that door, BOOM! I doorway dunk her *@+ into the fridge. Not last time, but the time before she had to get three stitches cause she hit her head on the dog bowl. I was mean mugging for about 30 seconds before I realized she was actually hurt.
laugh.gif
I was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
til this part. thats ##%#+$ up

Back
Top Bottom