Would you get a tattoo of your team if you were a DIE HARD fan?

I wouldn't do it, but that's because I don't want any tattoos, not because I disagree with the principle of getting a team tatted.

People have numerous reasons for getting tattoos, and a sports team that you've watched and supported your whole life is as good as anything to get tattooed if that's what you want. More power to you.

giants.jpg

I'm thinking of getting that on my finger or inside my lip or somewhere small where if (when) I regret it, it won't be noticeable
laugh.gif

giants.jpg

I'm thinking of getting that on my finger or inside my lip or somewhere small where if (when) I regret it, it won't be noticeable
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outkast9984

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I was debating if it would be a good idea to get tatted of a Duke logo on my calf....i wanna do it but people think ill regret it...ill prolly do it anyway, but anyone think its lame or if you have one care to share what it looks like?
if you go to Duke = do what ya feel
if you don't go to Duke = hell no!

nah i didnt go there...but i mean if it was a pro team would it make a difference....

You sound like some body who just want A tat, ANY tat. In the end its your body, do what ya want but be ready to explain yaself when some one asks why you gotta team logo on ya leg for a squad you were never on or never went the school they play at.

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

I was debating if it would be a good idea to get tatted of a Duke logo on my calf....i wanna do it but people think ill regret it...ill prolly do it anyway, but anyone think its lame or if you have one care to share what it looks like?
if you go to Duke = do what ya feel
if you don't go to Duke = hell no!

nah i didnt go there...but i mean if it was a pro team would it make a difference....

You sound like some body who just want A tat, ANY tat. In the end its your body, do what ya want but be ready to explain yaself when some one asks why you gotta team logo on ya leg for a squad you were never on or never went the school they play at.

WOW at that NE tat. I'd consider it, but probably wouldn't do it unless as part of a larger piece.

WOW at that NE tat. I'd consider it, but probably wouldn't do it unless as part of a larger piece.

Back
Top Bottom