Would you kiss another man for $100 million?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Furrell

The things I would do with another man for 100 mil are unspeakable. No shame. I got loans.
Just come out the closet already.
I said that cause I think this thread is absurd. A kiss? Really? Some of yall are lying through your teeth, and I suspect those are the same ones who get caught paying for male hookers in cheap motels. Word to Mr. Cee.
laugh.gif
Keep lying to yourself. You have a history of making homosexual gestures. Now its because a thread is absurd?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by cs02132

grin.gif
Its not called being homophobic, its called being straight.
But if you're straight, and you know you're straight what's the harm in kissing a dude for 100 mil?
You aren't gonna turn gay from it, and even if it was at all possible that you would turn gay.......so what?? You'd be a rich gay dude, probably more happy than being a broke straight dude.
I'm not gay, but you can bet your life I'd kiss a dude for 100 mil.
pimp.gif

Now if I was already rich that's a different story. I wouldn't have any need for the money then.
Come on, grow up.

DUDE, theres a big difference between kissing a dude for 100 mill and saying you would do anything with a dude for money. Might as well be an upscale male prostitute if thats the case.

I said that cause I think this thread is absurd. A kiss? Really? Some of yall are lying through your teeth, and I suspect those are the same ones who get caught paying for male hookers in cheap motels. Word to Mr. Cee.
laugh.gif
Keep lying to yourself. You have a history of making homosexual gestures. Now its because a thread is absurd?
wink.gif

Whatever man, I'm gay....sue me
pimp.gif

I think the thread is absurd, because all he's suggesting is a damn kiss. Read. Has nothing to do with my sexual orientation.

laugh.gif
wink.gif

Whatever man, I'm gay....sue me
pimp.gif

I think the thread is absurd, because all he's suggesting is a damn kiss. Read. Has nothing to do with my sexual orientation.

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by cs02132

grin.gif
Its not called being homophobic, its called being straight.
But if you're straight, and you know you're straight what's the harm in kissing a dude for 100 mil?
You aren't gonna turn gay from it, and even if it was at all possible that you would turn gay.......so what?? You'd be a rich gay dude, probably more happy than being a broke straight dude.
I'm not gay, but you can bet your life I'd kiss a dude for 100 mil.
pimp.gif

Now if I was already rich that's a different story. I wouldn't have any need for the money then.
Come on, grow up.

DUDE, theres a big difference between kissing a dude for 100 mill and saying you would do anything with a dude for money. Might as well be an upscale male prostitute if thats the case.

lulz @ you thinking im passing up 100 million over some  "you gay, you kissed a man" bs
kiss my $%* bruh, i want $$$$$

lulz @ you thinking im passing up 100 million over some  "you gay, you kissed a man" bs
kiss my $%* bruh, i want $$$$$

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I wouldn't go that far for $100 million dollars. I am being serious too. I know some of you have the idea that anyone would do something so "simple" for so much $. I wouldn't. Goes against my personal rules. Money isn't that important to me. I am no where near struggling and I live 400% below my means. So I don't even have a desire for that much money. It would be nice to have but, I don't dream about swimming in coins like Uncle Scrooge.
Self-fulfilling prophecy 

I read a lot of Merton when I was in school too.

Word, I'm glad you know whats being talked about.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I wouldn't go that far for $100 million dollars. I am being serious too. I know some of you have the idea that anyone would do something so "simple" for so much $. I wouldn't. Goes against my personal rules. Money isn't that important to me. I am no where near struggling and I live 400% below my means. So I don't even have a desire for that much money. It would be nice to have but, I don't dream about swimming in coins like Uncle Scrooge.
Self-fulfilling prophecy 

I read a lot of Merton when I was in school too.

Word, I'm glad you know whats being talked about.

Back
Top Bottom