Would you let your girl start a only....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen some #’s and some of these girls makin bank. Would you let yours do it if promising not to show her face. It’s amazing these cats out here paying for this stuff nowadays.

Only a small percentage see any real bread. Everyone else is showing off their kitty for Mickey D's money. I don't have a problem with it on a moral level, but why pimp yourself for some chump change. It was the same thing with cam girls. People saw how much a select few were making and the scene became flooded. Nothing sadder than seeing a young woman butt naked in her apartment go 25 minutes without a tip lol.

Seen some #’s and some of these girls makin bank. Would you let yours do it if promising not to show her face. It’s amazing these cats out here paying for this stuff nowadays.

you don’t sound secure in ya pimping....

newsflash. They selling p*** nowadays. It’s going on now, and has in the past. You better stop thinking with your heart. How old are you??

Answer, if my MAMA WAS BAD, I’d pimp her. IDC. Women gone do as they please. Get money

Yes even though it leads to mylunchpail/amazon wish list and other tricking modalities which then leads to vip meet and greet ehich then ends up one of those "i smashed my biggest fan/follower" videos on the hub. As long as she kicking some of that money back into bills and being safe. Hell I'll film her amashing dude as long as they subscribing #genzcucklifeanswer #hellnah #ten****enshidaog

If your girl's only ability to make bread is to show her ******* on the internet, you with the wrong girl.

Serious relationship? We'd have a conversation about her financial needs and look for alternatives
Casual relationship? I'm filming and co-starring

But ultimately it's not up to me
I can't LET a grown woman make her own decisions :lol:

Why can’t it be a side hustle lol

Guess it depends on your age. If you're both in your early-mid 20s then that's your choice. But if you're a grown man, you should be able to hold it down enough that if your girl has a decent career she doesn't need to twerk for online creeps.

Guess it depends on your age. If you're both in your early-mid 20s then that's your choice. But if you're a grown man, you should be able to hold it down enough that if your girl has a decent career she doesn't need to twerk for online creeps.
I’m grown lol you know what you right forget I asked this stayin at home bs got me messed up is there a no fap November started yet? 🤣

I personally wouldn’t like it. I think it’s gotten more popular since this whole Covid business started. It is crazy though, the amount of money some cats be throwing at these females on a weekly basis.

Last edited:
Been seeing a few lil exaggerated plastic surgery thickums round the way lately dressed in balenciaga and crossbody bags and **** and assumed they were either strippers or on fonlyans and op scenario crossed my mind.

Been seeing a few lil exaggerated plastic surgery thickums round the way lately dressed in balenciaga and crossbody bags and **** and assumed they were either strippers or on fonlyans and op scenario crossed my mind.
They probably on forwardpages

Cant knock the hustle

I wouldn't be ok with it. If she did it, hopefully she'll find a new man.
It's wild how some women will call a man insecure because he's not cool with her doing something like this but if he likes a girl's photo she considers that disrespectful.

Is ******** free for them and they only pay a commission when they make a sale? Because all these literal **** out here be advertising their ******** along with their services. Either way not to generalize but its probably a slippeey slope so no unless you're ok with it just being a casual relationship vut not if you thinking meet the parents/add to your insurance/wifey

I wouldn't be ok with it. If she did it, hopefully she'll find a new man.
It's wild how some women will call a man insecure because he's not cool with her doing something like this but if he likes a girl's photo she considers that disrespectful.

you might just break the internet with this one
It’s ridiculous.. women don’t need logic tho so there’s that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom