Would you marry anyone outside of your race ?? Interracial relationships Vol. 1

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--I would. My last couple relationships have been with hispanic girls anyways.
--I'm Filipino BTW.
hispanic girls FTW.
devil.gif

darth my dude whats going on?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

AntonLaVey wrote: It also seems like asian chicks only get with fat/undesirable white dudes, my boy and I used to count the couples.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I was told by an Asian person that some Asian females are pressured by their families to marry UP. And Marrying UP usually means marrying someone that isn't Asian or Black.

no I believe marrying up means a successful Asian of the same group (Chinese/Korean) or if you have to marry outside of the race let them be white atleast. And white usually=economic success. Many asians are slaves to the American socioeconomic caste system. This definitely means no negros....not all are like this tho. This mentality is especially true of first generation foreign families from my observation. They have preconvieved notions of what it means to be black thanks to the media. I know quite a few of my asian friends parents that are progressive as hell tho.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Spot on Anton.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

AntonLaVey wrote: It also seems like asian chicks only get with fat/undesirable white dudes, my boy and I used to count the couples.
Correct me if I am wrong, but I was told by an Asian person that some Asian females are pressured by their families to marry UP. And Marrying UP usually means marrying someone that isn't Asian or Black.

no I believe marrying up means a successful Asian of the same group (Chinese/Korean) or if you have to marry outside of the race let them be white atleast. And white usually=economic success. Many asians are slaves to the American socioeconomic caste system. This definitely means no negros....not all are like this tho. This mentality is especially true of first generation foreign families from my observation. They have preconvieved notions of what it means to be black thanks to the media. I know quite a few of my asian friends parents that are progressive as hell tho.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Spot on Anton.
laugh.gif

I guess I'll post up my experience so far with talking to a FOB (Fresh Off the Boat) girl, if anyone is interested in that:

Right now I'm talking to a FOB Korean exchange student... It started by me walking up and asking her to tutor me, but I always thought she looked bad whenever I saw her around school, so that was definitely a big reason why I asked her in particular.

The language issue isn't really too bad. She just came to America in September and she'll only be here through the school year. I'm black, but I speak some Korean, so although sometimes we don't initially understand each other, we translate for each other when we have to and it's been going pretty smoothly. The key is not to necessarily speak slowly, but just at a moderate pace with clear pronunciation.

One thing about FOB Koreans-- and other FOB Asians-- is that they're pretty conservative. The Japanese actually have words which describe "in the house" attitude and "out of the house" attitude. I'm really used to things moving fast in my relationships, but this is going at a pretty smooth pace, which is a big change for me. But I also like that and appreciate it as well. If you're a person who likes to have sex by the second date (which I kinda was), you'll probably be disappointed. Just be patient.

We're both kind of reluctant for her to meet my parents because of the language barrier. Many black dudes know that some black families say, "If she's not black, she's white"... and in many families white is a big no. Mine included. I actually stay away from white girls, but I've been able to slide with Asian girls. I just don't want anyone to feel unnecessarily awkward if they finally do meet, so right now we've just been going out and having fun. I guess you just have to think about how you would feel if you were in THEIR country and hardly spoke their language... then trying to meet their parents.

Also, FOB girls usually don't like to date younger than them, at least this is my understanding. The girl I'm talking to is 22 and I'm 18, but it just takes strategy. In Korean the word for older sister is different if you're a guy than if you're a girl. If you're a guy, you call the older sister figure "noona". She tried to get me to call her that the first couple of times we hung out and I bluntly refused, just to drop a hint that I don't see her as I see a "sister".

Idk, if you don't know their language or you aren't trying to study it, you should probably stay away from FOB girls.

PICS FOR BEASTS
Spoiler [+]
Left
ajleuq.jpg

30c9j0w.jpg

2s8lf14.jpg

I just like this shot because it shows the..... arch
pimp.gif

27ymnup.jpg

vxi0kp.jpg

et8ga8.jpg

2mmviu.jpg

I guess I'll post up my experience so far with talking to a FOB (Fresh Off the Boat) girl, if anyone is interested in that:

Right now I'm talking to a FOB Korean exchange student... It started by me walking up and asking her to tutor me, but I always thought she looked bad whenever I saw her around school, so that was definitely a big reason why I asked her in particular.

The language issue isn't really too bad. She just came to America in September and she'll only be here through the school year. I'm black, but I speak some Korean, so although sometimes we don't initially understand each other, we translate for each other when we have to and it's been going pretty smoothly. The key is not to necessarily speak slowly, but just at a moderate pace with clear pronunciation.

One thing about FOB Koreans-- and other FOB Asians-- is that they're pretty conservative. The Japanese actually have words which describe "in the house" attitude and "out of the house" attitude. I'm really used to things moving fast in my relationships, but this is going at a pretty smooth pace, which is a big change for me. But I also like that and appreciate it as well. If you're a person who likes to have sex by the second date (which I kinda was), you'll probably be disappointed. Just be patient.

We're both kind of reluctant for her to meet my parents because of the language barrier. Many black dudes know that some black families say, "If she's not black, she's white"... and in many families white is a big no. Mine included. I actually stay away from white girls, but I've been able to slide with Asian girls. I just don't want anyone to feel unnecessarily awkward if they finally do meet, so right now we've just been going out and having fun. I guess you just have to think about how you would feel if you were in THEIR country and hardly spoke their language... then trying to meet their parents.

Also, FOB girls usually don't like to date younger than them, at least this is my understanding. The girl I'm talking to is 22 and I'm 18, but it just takes strategy. In Korean the word for older sister is different if you're a guy than if you're a girl. If you're a guy, you call the older sister figure "noona". She tried to get me to call her that the first couple of times we hung out and I bluntly refused, just to drop a hint that I don't see her as I see a "sister".

Idk, if you don't know their language or you aren't trying to study it, you should probably stay away from FOB girls.

PICS FOR BEASTS
Spoiler [+]
Left
ajleuq.jpg

30c9j0w.jpg

2s8lf14.jpg

I just like this shot because it shows the..... arch
pimp.gif

27ymnup.jpg

vxi0kp.jpg

et8ga8.jpg

2mmviu.jpg

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I would...just not a white chick.
A few years back when I had a brief stunt at UCSB, I use to go hard for the snow flakes 
laugh.gif
, considering the campus is like 70% white.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

I would...just not a white chick.
A few years back when I had a brief stunt at UCSB, I use to go hard for the snow flakes 
laugh.gif
, considering the campus is like 70% white.

I would easily and probably will. I can't stand dating Asian girls most if not all them are nothing but drama foreal

I would easily and probably will. I can't stand dating Asian girls most if not all them are nothing but drama foreal

I'm half black/irish, and my gf is Italian. It works. I don't think I'll marry her, but that's because she is messy and can't budget money worth a damn, and having joint credit w/ her is a bad look.

I'm half black/irish, and my gf is Italian. It works. I don't think I'll marry her, but that's because she is messy and can't budget money worth a damn, and having joint credit w/ her is a bad look.

btw love is blind, people that are so negated against the thought of venturing outside their race, most likely are because of lack of character and not being able to handle rejection from family members.
Wild take there man. :lol:

you cant be serious....
you must not be from NY...take a walk into Washington Heights one day so you can see what a dimepiece 40-45 year old dominican woman looks like.

Hmmm, that kinda goes to his point considering the makeup of most Dominicans.

my girl is omani and tanzanian zanzibarian (not sure what's the technical term), but i dig it

cant imagine being with any other girl honestly. we click on everything

and ive always loved melanin, big azzz, and curly hair

edit:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom