Would you marry anyone outside of your race ?? Interracial relationships Vol. 1

Nah I stick to 100% Asian females or Mixed Asian females(white or light skin latina + Asian blood).  I want my kids to look like me.

Nah I stick to 100% Asian females or Mixed Asian females(white or light skin latina + Asian blood).  I want my kids to look like me.

I did 13 yrs ago...so yeah, I would.  Actually, I've never seriously dated anyone within my own race.  But that's mostly because all of the attractive black girls in my city are like family to me.  We all grow up together so they are like cousins to me.

I did 13 yrs ago...so yeah, I would.  Actually, I've never seriously dated anyone within my own race.  But that's mostly because all of the attractive black girls in my city are like family to me.  We all grow up together so they are like cousins to me.

I'm black (Trinidadian) and my girlfriend of the past 5 years is Hispanic (Peruvian).

I won't lie, being introduced to a completely different culture was a learning experience.  But the more time I spent with her and her family, the more I realized how similar our cultures really are.

It's 2011.....enough of the "interracial relationships".  We're all from the humans race

I'm black (Trinidadian) and my girlfriend of the past 5 years is Hispanic (Peruvian).

I won't lie, being introduced to a completely different culture was a learning experience.  But the more time I spent with her and her family, the more I realized how similar our cultures really are.

It's 2011.....enough of the "interracial relationships".  We're all from the humans race

I dated girls outside of my race, my family had a problem with it at first but they come to respect my decisions dating other females after I graduated hs

I dated girls outside of my race, my family had a problem with it at first but they come to respect my decisions dating other females after I graduated hs

For some reason I perfer to date outside my race so I think I am going to marry outside my race. Even though I am talking to a black girl right now.

For some reason I perfer to date outside my race so I think I am going to marry outside my race. Even though I am talking to a black girl right now.

My family has Black, White, Italian, German, Native American...a little bit of everything.

So, I have no choice but to accept other background, races, and ethnicity.

Never been with anybody outside of my race, but I don't see a problem with it.

pimp.gif

My family has Black, White, Italian, German, Native American...a little bit of everything.

So, I have no choice but to accept other background, races, and ethnicity.

Never been with anybody outside of my race, but I don't see a problem with it.

pimp.gif

--I would. My last couple relationships have been with hispanic girls anyways.
--I'm Filipino BTW.

--I would. My last couple relationships have been with hispanic girls anyways.
--I'm Filipino BTW.

Back
Top Bottom