Would you rather have a cheerleader son or a stripper daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 dudes ******g daughter is better than 1 dude ******g my son. Stripper daughter is better than gay son by a landslide, amd I have a daughter. As a man, how can you accept the fact that your seed turned out to be gay, with you being the most important figure in their life and teaching them how to be a,man? No I dnt hate gay ppl, I just dnt want that life for my son.
:lol:

You cant deal with your son "twerking in skirts and running around jumping and twisting and all that" but you can handle your daughter "twerking in skirts and running around jumping and twisting and all that"......while naked? Makes sense. :lol:

Strippers aren't always naked but besides that, in regards to this ummm...yeah, pretty much :lol:

For me, A girl dancing for dollars performing in front of men > A cheerleader son. Wouldn't feel right at all raising a son who ended up a cheerleader :lol:

So, how would you feel about your daughter taking her clothes off for hundreds of guys while dancing to Bandz A Make Her Dance with bills tucked away in her g-string?

Obviously I would be dissapointed at the end of the day, but she is a woman performing for men and getting paid for it. On some level, I would be able to come to grips with that. A female in a skirt, wearing next to nothing, dancing for men is acceptable on some level to me, even if it was my daughter.

A Cheerleader son though? I would feel like I didn't do my job as a father to raise a man for a son. What type of man would even feel remotely okay with himself knowing he raised a son who ended up being some flamboyant cheerleader? |I :smh: (I'm assuming he doesn't mean those guys in college who just hold up the girls while they do flips and stuff because if he did, then the question wouldn't even be addressed/discussed. )

laugh.gif
@ some of yall making it seem like the majority of male cheerleaders are smashing girls on the regular

Did one guy really say dudes on his football team joined the cheer leading squad just to bag the cheerleaders?
laugh.gif

Really? What school did you go to?
you can really tell some of the cats dont have too much experience with women. one a female see you doing some femine sissy stuff like cheerleading they instantly get turned off. u in the friendzone forever my G

Franklin D. Roosevelt Jimmy Stewart Samuel L. Jackson Ronald Regan George W. Bush George Bush Sr. Steve Martin were all male cheerleaders. I cant think of any strippers that have been productive members of society. That being said i'd rather have a cheerleading son than a stripper daughter whether hes gay or not. Its just his sexual preference i'd rather raise a *** than a serial killer.

Draya duh

20 dudes ******g daughter is better than 1 dude ******g my son. Stripper daughter is better than gay son by a landslide, amd I have a daughter. As a man, how can you accept the fact that your seed turned out to be gay, with you being the most important figure in their life and teaching them how to be a,man? No I dnt hate gay ppl, I just dnt want that life for my son.

My dude, you are bugging. :lol:

laugh.gif
I know a few d1 male cheerleaders and they get it in. You sound 15
no they dont. they thought they was gonna get on the squad and go ham but it wasnt that easy. so now they just lie about it.

youre a man cheering and dancing to motivate real men to do good. thats not a good look

no they dont. they thought they was gonna get on the squad and go ham but it wasnt that easy. so now they just lie about it.

youre a man cheering and dancing to motivate real men to do good. thats not a good look
I had a home boy that was a male cheerleader in high school.  lol All he did was hold the girls on his shoulders and throw them up and catch them.  He never danced around cheering.  
laugh.gif

cheerleading can get you a full-ride scholarship and that ish is expensive NOMSAYIN? 

do your rah-rahs and your flips and fingerbang all the female cheerleaders in the middle of the pyramid, son. do your thing. i would be proud

Men cheerleaders are usually douchebags. Acquaintances with most girls so they think they look like they're getting it in, but in reality was friend-zoned by them all.

i feel bad for your daughter

you can really tell some of the cats dont have too much experience with women. one a female see you doing some femine sissy stuff like cheerleading they instantly get turned off. u in the friendzone forever my G

Pot meet kettle

Can't believe this but......

I agree 10000%

:lol: @ some of yall making it seem like the majority of male cheerleaders are smashing girls on the regular

Did one guy really say dudes on his football team joined the cheer leading squad just to bag the cheerleaders? :lol:

Really? What school did you go to?
I'm way more perplexed that most ppl think a cheerleader son will be twerking like a female would. Only time I've seen some like that is a joke in a movie or tv show. So I tend to wonder where yall are from where that's the norm. Also when I do come across some of these vids where it is boys twerking as cheerleaders (like a few posted in this thread) I just assume that's in ATL.

It comes down to the boy either being a loser, gay, or a straight dude that likes to chicks up in the air by their butts, do background choreography, and smash the other female cheerleaders.
:rofl:

Since when does cheerleader son mean gay son? The options weren't what you thought they were cuz even lesbian daughter would be preferred over gay son.

I had a home boy that was a male cheerleader in high school. lol All he did was hold the girls on his shoulders and throw them up and catch them. He never danced around cheering. :lol:
Dudes obviously don't know what cheer leading actually is or at least what it's about professionally.. Did nobody watch Bring it On? :nerd:

Last edited:
If son isn't gay than Cheerleader Son. If Gay than gimme Stripper Daughter. That can be changed and a thing in the past. Plus i probably would never even know she a stripper if im still in her life. Nahmsayin.

Since when does cheerleader son mean gay son? The options weren't what you thought they were cuz even lesbian daughter would be preferred over gay son.
Dudes obviously don't know what cheer leading actually is or at least what it's about professionally.. Did nobody watch Bring it On? :nerd:

Bring it on? Son what? You sound like you were a male cheerleader before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom