Would you rather have a cheerleader son or a stripper daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when does cheerleader son mean gay son? The options weren't what you thought they were cuz even lesbian daughter would be preferred over gay son.
Dudes obviously don't know what cheer leading actually is or at least what it's about professionally.. Did nobody watch Bring it On? :nerd:

Bring it on? Son what? You sound like you were a male cheerleader before.
View media item 465887
I just like fine females and if that cast wasn't mad smashable to you, you're delirious.

What kind of male cheerleader though? Are you talking about pompoms or the ones you see at college football games who just do backflips and lift up the girls?

This.

OP, are you a homophobe that you had to use a "cheerleader" to signify a boy being feminine or possibly be gay?

This.

OP, are you a homophobe that you had to use a "cheerleader" to signify a boy being feminine or possibly be gay?
:stoneface: Huh? No, there is no ambiguity to this question whatsoever and it's pretty clear cut. If I mean cheerleader, I am talking about a damn cheerleader.

Last edited:
So my next question is... why cheerleader?
Because of the image lots of men perceive cheerleaders as. That doesn't mean I believe male cheerleaders are like the dudes in the videos posted before, it's asking what do you say if your son goes up to you and tells you he wants to be a cheerleader.

Last edited:
You cant deal with your son "twerking in skirts and running around jumping and twisting and all that" but you can handle your daughter "twerking in skirts and running around jumping and twisting and all that"......while naked? Makes sense. :lol:

Strippers aren't always naked but besides that, in regards to this ummm...yeah, pretty much :lol:

For me, A girl dancing for dollars performing in front of men > A cheerleader son. Wouldn't feel right at all raising a son who ended up a cheerleader :lol:

:wow:

Last edited:
Great shame? Im am kinda shocked people are still like this, young people at that. Stripper daughter sure i can see shame in that but a son thats a cheerleader? OP didnt even say the son was gay but if he was, you rather he never be born? Lul wut?

I guess we havent come far enough smh

*gasp* People still want and don't want certain things for the people they invested the better part of a lifetime into? This must be 100 BC or something.

I'm shocked that you are shocked.

Ya know what your right. Alonzomourning.gif

Half these kats would prefer a a lesbian daughter over a gay son. Lol wth its like they allow society to dictate they're personal feelings because lesbians are more accepted. Its the same damn thing.

100BC? What does that even mean

If we "haven't come far enough" in 2013, how far along do you think we were 2113 years ago? The reference wasn't that hard to catch.

Besides, modern society tells us to accept everyone for any reason all the time, so wouldn't having no problem with anything be more indicative of societal brainwashing than having an opinion you're willing to stick to?

I just won't be buying my son any pom-poms, that's all I know.

The 100 BC thing was in poor context because im sure we are more accepting of gays today. Which would allude to the reason why i am surprised things havent changed too much since then.

Bro, u aint born preferring straight kids. You learned and preferred to go with that due to society.

Either way man, we can agree to disagree.

Last edited:
It was an exaggeration for comic effect. I didn't literally gasp either, since we're interpreting things verbatim.  I was just commenting on your contention that people having a personal interest in the lives of their children was some antiquated notion.

...but yeah, we can agree to disagree. It's just a discussion and I don't want to be aggressive. B-e aggressive.

I'm sorry but you guys aren't going to make me feel bad for not wanting my son to be a damn cheerleader :lol:

Exactly, im looking at some of these posts in disbelief. A gay son used to be a man's biggest fear, it seem like yall are sitting here embracing it with open arms. Its sad...No matter what the world says, being gay is not "cool", i say cool because its almost like a fad now. I dnt have a problem,with Gay ppl, but im not raising Magic son...

Exactly, im looking at some of these posts in disbelief. A gay son used to be a man's biggest fear, it seem like yall are sitting here embracing it with open arms. Its sad...No matter what the world says, being gay is not "cool", i say cool because its almost like a fad now. I dnt have a problem,with Gay ppl, but im not raising Magic son...

Clearly you do have a problem. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom