Would you say most men cheat on their wives?

Most men? hard to say. there's too many to judge. I would hope not most men. Cheating is a choice, it's not natural or unnatural, it's a conscious choice, for both sexes. Natural sex happens with lions and how they mate. But with a creature, such as humans, that have logic and reasoning and understanding of the law of the land and the unwritten agreement between the 2 parties, it's always a choice in stepping outside of the relationship.

I did a quick count of the people I know who are married. Family and friends.
I know of one dude who has cheated. One out of 37.
Y'all hanging out with the wrong people if the majority of people you know are cheating on their significant others...
I know of more women that have cheated than men.

-J-

Everyone says they will leave/break-up before cheating until the temptation or situation actually presents itself. The longer you're with someone, the more jaded you naturally become. Temptation only worsens. Difficulty in breaking-up/leaving only rises. Especially if children are involved.

Same thing I've witnessed with my pops..It's crazy.  Now that I'm older I hear him and his homies share strip club stories and all.  I don't condone it but shooooot I'm a man as well so I already know what it is.

I do however feel that dudes are getting married before they are ready which increases the chance of cheating.  I don't want to get married until I feel like I've done any and everything. The baddest broads and the fattest masses.  And not saying my wife has to be perfect, but perfect for ME to where I won't even think twice about cheating.  I'll be patient for that.  If you get married and feel like you missed out on a part of your life where you could have been living it up.  Those thoughts are going to linger.  Hence why marriage just might not be for everyone.  Most of these married old heads are regular typical dudes, only difference is the age.

Dudes start to cheat not because they don't love their wives...but because they get bored, and suddenly realize how much easier it is to gain yambs when you are in a position of power. Most cheating takes place in peak earning years.

The number of scandalous affairs that take place in working life is astonishing, dudes banging interns whilst their wife is pregnant
mean.gif

This.

I'd be eaten up by guilt and die :lol:

I ain't about that OPP

your on a business trip stayin at a telly. You fin talkin to your wife, go to the vendor to get a drink. Chick comes out the elevator and is like " oh, you look like you pipe well, I don't wanna know your name just how long you can last"

Are you gonna call your wife back and ask for a divorce?

Dudes start to cheat not because they don't love their wives...but because they get bored, and suddenly realize how much easier it is to gain yambs when you are in a position of power. Most cheating takes place in peak earning years.

The number of scandalous affairs that take place in working life is astonishing, dudes banging interns whilst their wife is pregnant
mean.gif

At my last job, ppl were smashing in every bathroom stall like a big orgy. The then vacant floor above us, all you heard were thumps, moans and screams alllll BUSINESS day. I worked in a office complex. Twas real

isnt the whole point of marriage finding that one person you wont cheat on??????

now i will agree that monogamy isnt what it once was, but i still believe in it and wouldnt never cheat on a girl regardless. 

moral of the story, find that one person who makes everyone else look ugly (inside and out) and you wont have to worry about cheating 

Most men cheat cause their WIVES can't please them sexually.

Just look at some of the threads here on NT about women. Most men want a female that doesn't have a lot of sexual partners, one whom will cook, clean and are traditional. Well the TRUTH is... traditional women are usually horrible in bed. Why? Cause they are not sexually open and lack experiences of multiple partners. Then these women get married, get fat cause they have kids and become even more boring in the bedroom. Sex once a week becomes once per month, then once every 3 months, then once every bday. :lol:

isnt the whole point of marriage finding that one person you wont cheat on??????

now i will agree that monogamy isnt what it once was, but i still believe in it and wouldnt never cheat on a girl regardless. 

moral of the story, find that one person who makes everyone else look ugly (inside and out) and you wont have to worry about cheating 
You must work for Disney with those fairy talish thoughts man. :lol:

Reactions: ct3
Most men cheat cause their WIVES can't please them sexually.

Just look at some of the threads here on NT about women. Most men want a female that doesn't have a lot of sexual partners, one whom will cook, clean and are traditional. Well the TRUTH is... traditional women are usually horrible in bed. Why? Cause they are not sexually open and lack experiences of multiple partners. Then these women get married, get fat cause they have kids and become even more boring in the bedroom. Sex once a week becomes once per month, then once every 3 months, then once every bday.
laugh.gif
dudes cheat because of easy access to strange! Point blank period...if its attainable dudes will go after it.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=strange

This.

I'd be eaten up by guilt and die :lol:

I ain't about that OPP

your on a business trip stayin at a telly. You fin talkin to your wife, go to the vendor to get a drink. Chick comes out the elevator and is like " oh, you look like you pipe well, I don't wanna know your name just how long you can last"

Are you gonna call your wife back and ask for a divorce?

I don't drink, so I wouldn't be intoxicated when this lady comes up talking to me.

I wouldn't mess with some random chick saying she wants some d either, thats grimy to me.

Not going to let some one night stand ruin my relationship either, common sense would tell me that it's not worth doing that for a few hours which will ruin other aspects of my life for years.

Bro men probably do it for the trill or they cheat Cuz something wrong in the relationship

dudes cheat because of easy access to strange! Point blank period...if its attainable dudes will go after it.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=strange

Easy access? I don't know about that. Most of my friends that got married and have kids look like Al Bundy now with big ol beer bellies :lol:. Not all but a good majority gained mad amount of weight. They don't take care of themselves anymore because obviously being married means you need to go home and take care of the kids. Working out, spitting game is now out of the question. These dudes aren't getting too many digits thrown at em if you know what I mean. One of my boys is married with kids but he keeps in shape and cheats on her with various jump offs so he's definitely not the norm.

The point I am making is that these married men whom cheat are usually cheating on prostitutes and strippers. They have the $$, and they don't want these women they cheat with to be emotionally attached to em.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom