Would you say most men cheat on their wives?

You are using Alphas and Betas as examples. Alphas being doctors, or very attractive men. Very desired men in society. But women know that they can't get with the Alphas that easy. You think Johnny Depp gives most ******* the time of day? Betas are definitely suitable partners. Who don't need monogamy to get yambs like you insinuated with your one post. I am saying that would be the Omegas. The guys where yambs dont fall into their laps.

Now you are saying there is no such thing as Alphas and Betas in humans. Okay. But in your theorethical example only alphas and betas exist. Like saying ever male is an actor or a doctor.

What about Omicrons? and Zetas?

You took me talking about a theory possibly applying to humans and took it too far. I was just trying to say some men are more desirable than others, and a lot of men can actually benefit from monogamy while others who can acquire enough females benefit from polygamy.

Omegas are actually very intelligent if they somehow invented monogamy and made it the norm. You are telling me a man who has absolutely nothing to offer, no intelligence, no looks, and no personality whatsoever created marriage and somehow made all the Alphas abide by it?

Last edited:
:lol: I mean it just SOUNDS funny when you only hear Alpha/Beta labels.

BTW, what the hell is this argument about anyways man.

Anton, you are reverting back to your "alta-ego" of Silly Putty man

What about Omicrons? and Zetas?

You took me talking about a theory possibly applying to humans and took it too far. I was just trying to say some men are more desirable than others, and a lot of men can actually benefit from monogamy while others who can acquire enough females benefit from polygamy.

Omegas are actually very intelligent if they somehow invented monogamy and made it the norm. You are telling me a man who has absolutely nothing to offer, no intelligence, no looks, and no personality whatsoever created marriage and somehow made all the Alphas abide by it?
Yah you are right I took it too far. But doesnt change the fact that they are not the type to have yambs fall for them

Neither is Alpha or Beta, like you just said. So what you still going on about?

If you read what I said, it is obvious I was using Alpha and Betas in animals as an example of why polygamy exists. You came through like Omegas definitely exist in humans. It was a very simple point you decided to trivialize until the true message was lost. And you never answered my questions wouldn't an Omega just be a greased up dead guy?

Last edited:
Okay but if you are right in using Alpha and Beta in animals, why am I wrong in bringing in Omega?

I did answer your question when I said I took it too far in my original post. But they are guys who dont just happen upon yambs. But it is like every time I have a side discussion with you, you skip important parts of my response.

Okay but if you are right in using Alpha and Beta in animals, why am I wrong in bringing in Omega?

I did answer your question when I said I took it too far in my original post. But they are guys who dont just happen upon yambs. But it is like every time I have a side discussion with you, you skip important parts of my response.

What important parts of your response? >D

Well, might as well add gamma, delta, epsilon. What are their roles in humans? And how did they play a part in creating monogamy?

What important parts of your response? >D

Well, might as well add gamma, delta, epsilon. What are their roles in humans? And how did they play a part in creating monogamy?
Point flew over your head. Dont know why you keep bringing that up. Wasnt funny the first time

Last edited:
Do they categorize chimps as omega?

From what I remember, there was the alpha male of the group, and the rest were beta.

so confyuse

Point flew over your head. Dont know why you keep bringing that up. Wasnt funny the first time

I keep bringing it up cause you brought up Omegas, there are other subdivisions. What roles do they play in human society and how did they help establish monogamy. Stop ducking the question cause you have no answer. :\

Anyhow carry on. Humans have a very complex social system complicated by superior intellect, and concepts such as morality. We still have to reconcile our innate desires with what is considered acceptable in society.

Dodging what questions? No one is dodging any questions. It is the first thing I said. I answered how Omegas had a role in creating monogamy and that was the role you gave to the betas in your original post. As for Omicrons and Zetas or whatever (thought you were joking) IDK. That would be the first time I heard that **** That But again you skim over my posts and ask questions you would know the answer to if you read the full thing.

Last edited:
Do they categorize chimps as omega?

From what I remember, there was the alpha male of the group, and the rest were beta.

so confyuse

Yea the rest are all Beta. Some people further categorize into gamma, delta, epsilon, and omega. But the way it is described most animal societies it is one alpha, and everyone else is Beta. Unless one Beta gets the upper hand on the other betas in his rise up the caste system then the becomes a Gamma and is the main threat to the Alpha. But the way it is typically described in primates it is one alpha and everyone else is beta.

An Omega male that sunshine blotters says invented monogamy is literally the equivalent of a leper in society, and might as well be dead. Omegas are complete social outcasts, eg a dying, injured, old, or diseased male.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom