Would you season another man's ramen.....VOL MAN CODE???

So gillie the kids homeboy came home from a bid and he would not let another man season his ramen.

Is there anything you would not do for another man

*cousin

I wouldn’t let my homey order an ice cream on a cone if he’s with me.. :lol:

Last edited:
*cousin

I wouldn’t let my homey order an ice cream on a cone if he’s with me.. :lol:

:lol: this reminded of these lil jamaican yutes back in the day.

They had to be in the range of 7-10yrs old. The ice cream truck came to the ball courts and one of em was like "im buying a cone"

Another kid tells him "you lick ice cream? Thats sus! Get a cup and spoon and bite it you fish!"

I was dead

why am I catering to this theoretical homie with instant soup and freshly folded linens? am I nursing him back to health? is there a life debt or something involved? tf?

he was dead *** serious tho...ready to fight because of noodle seasoning and the distribution thereof. how does he deal with fast food?

institutionalization and hypermasculinity are a mother****er.

also- ain't nobody shaming me out of a waffle cone.

Saw 2 cats at Starbucks and one dude straight fed the other a bite of his sandwich and held it for him. Needless to say I wasn’t like

6D4F9455-04A5-43C8-8C31-2B67FD77AF4B.gif

:lol: this reminded of these lil jamaican yutes back in the day.

They had to be in the range of 7-10yrs old. The ice cream truck came to the ball courts and one of em was like "im buying a cone"

Another kid tells him "you lick ice cream? Thats sus! Get a cup and spoon and bite it you fish!"

I was dead
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Be honest was that yute actually you, cause that sounds like some **** you would say:lol:.

Anyway I'm not seasoning anyone's personal serving, but if I was making something obviously I would season it be distributing it to guest. I wouldn't tuck my boy under some covers though, unacceptable

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Be honest was that yute actually you, cause that sounds like some **** you would say:lol:.

Anyway I'm not seasoning anyone's personal serving, but if I was making something obviously I would season it be distributing it to guest. I wouldn't tuck my boy under some covers though, unacceptable

:lol: naw it wasnt me. Those were some bad *** kids though. One of them kept trying to convince me to let him drive my car around the block.

Back
Top Bottom