Would You Smash The Ultimate Butterface aka Natalie Nunn? Pics Included

They digging in the crates on the king! Hahahah good to be back! I needed this laughter this week has been hell.

i dont know what u guy are talking about, THAT HAS TO BE A MAN 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2py9uo1.jpg

Head shaped like a 4 loko can.... Wack personality....Verdict...... I'd smash, but cry about it in the morning.

Head shaped like a 4 loko can.... Wack personality....Verdict...... I'd smash, but cry about it in the morning.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

*DEAD*

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

*DEAD*

I consider myself a savage and for the most part I would smash every chick that gets posted in these "would you smash" threads.

But man its something about that chick's jawline that is just too masculine for me.

Couldn't do it.

I consider myself a savage and for the most part I would smash every chick that gets posted in these "would you smash" threads.

But man its something about that chick's jawline that is just too masculine for me.

Couldn't do it.

I don't know what's worse. The fact that some of you dudes have low standards or the fact that she thinks she ACTUALLY looks good facing a mirror.

I don't know what's worse. The fact that some of you dudes have low standards or the fact that she thinks she ACTUALLY looks good facing a mirror.

funny thing is in middle school she was skinny, even in high school she wasnt thick...but she ALWAYS had that face :X

funny thing is in middle school she was skinny, even in high school she wasnt thick...but she ALWAYS had that face :X

Back
Top Bottom