Would you smash this giant model?

If she has always been a women then yes. That other girl reminds me of one of my middle school buddies, I will definitely not smash.

that's a huge b
eek.gif

i'd smash

I DATED A GIRL TALLER THAN THAT! For one of my NIKE Internships, I was a WNBA TEAM Rep, and I dated a player who was 6'8" -(I'm 6'7"). She was also an Olympic gold medalist.

idk, her face looks real manly. if there is any proof floating around that she wasn't a dude at one point in her life, i'd smash, but i wouldn't behappy about it. she obviously gets her looks from her father's side.

Originally Posted by CWK

I DATED A GIRL TALLER THAN THAT! For one of my NIKE Internships, I was a WNBA TEAM Rep, and I dated a player who was 6'8" - (I'm 6'7"). She was also an Olympic gold medalist.
nerd.gif

pics?

Originally Posted by CWK

I DATED A GIRL TALLER THAN THAT! For one of my NIKE Internships, I was a WNBA TEAM Rep, and I dated a player who was 6'8" - (I'm 6'7"). She was also an Olympic gold medalist.

25zm1de.jpg

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

looked her up..
"Eve" world tallest model
she's 6'7"

for reference Candace Parker is 6'4"

I'd go for it... that would be a story/event you'll never forget.
In a bad or a really bad way?

Edit: Actually I think I'd go for it too
pimp.gif

I would smash if she wasn't a ****** or crossover breed or whatever you kids are calling it these days.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by CWK

25zm1de.jpg
at least make up a name

Back
Top Bottom