Would you smash this giant model?

i'd beat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

as much as i hate to participate in this talk...

you guys do know there's a 95% chance that that's a man and several of you just got got right?

if there was a woman that gigantic on earth, let alone a model, and one participating in shoots with beauties like the smaller one there, you'd know by now.

probably a 6'11" dude on estrogen.

You all lost.
Not really, I mean the only super model girls we know about are like Adriana Lima status and theres some fine supermodels for instance the shorterone in the video. We have never heard of her. Aside from being gigantic shes really not that hot compared to other models and since her look doesn't sellshe really doesn't have much to offer therefore there is no reason for model agencies to have her noticed. Her height is the only thing she has going forher and I guarantee if you knew her name and typed her in google she would have been around for a while.

I'll have her bent over on her knees on the floor and me standing on the bed hittin from the back and If I can get so much as a moan out of her, I'dUstream it to NT and not give 1 %*%+ about being banned

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I'll have her bent over on her knees on the floor and me standing on the bed hittin from the back and If I can get so much as a moan out of her, I'd Ustream it to NT and not give 1 %*%+ about being banned
So you're into men?

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

I'll have her bent over on her knees on the floor and me standing on the bed hittin from the back and If I can get so much as a moan out of her, I'd Ustream it to NT and not give 1 %*%+ about being banned
So you're into men?
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Heck no

I would feel like Duece Bigalow When he had to give that giant woman that foot massage.....

alien.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

I felt this was pretty appropriate to post here.
laugh.gif

l_2f07e8b34de3426294b141c64b41b8cb.jpg

It aint even bad fellas, slay them giants
wink.gif

And this is appropriate as well
roll.gif

w8rz2a.jpg
death by snoo snoo
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom