Would you want AI on your team if he was 100% cool with coming off the bench??

I'm sure most of you heard that AI wants to play next year and "help a team win a championship"... AI has been my favorite player since he was at georgetown and I would love to seem him get a ring... Hopefully he has finally understood that he is no longer a starter and be very valuable to a team being their 6th man/1st guard off bench...

My question to yall is if AI came out and said he is ok with coming off the bench and will embrace the role would you want him on your team??

My favorite team is the Lakers since Ive from Cali, so i would be pumped if AI took over farmar places on the lakers..even though I doubt the Lakers would go after him, but I think with Kobe and Phils experience with Rodman, Artest, etc... he would be good for AI...

I'm sure most of you heard that AI wants to play next year and "help a team win a championship"... AI has been my favorite player since he was at georgetown and I would love to seem him get a ring... Hopefully he has finally understood that he is no longer a starter and be very valuable to a team being their 6th man/1st guard off bench...

My question to yall is if AI came out and said he is ok with coming off the bench and will embrace the role would you want him on your team??

My favorite team is the Lakers since Ive from Cali, so i would be pumped if AI took over farmar places on the lakers..even though I doubt the Lakers would go after him, but I think with Kobe and Phils experience with Rodman, Artest, etc... he would be good for AI...

on paper.......yes. but coming off the bench takes a certain mentality, and id be hesitant to believe that he'd be ok, especially since AI needs the ball and needs to be the focal point of an offense to truly be effective.

but i'd take the chance at least.

on paper.......yes. but coming off the bench takes a certain mentality, and id be hesitant to believe that he'd be ok, especially since AI needs the ball and needs to be the focal point of an offense to truly be effective.

but i'd take the chance at least.

im 50/50 on him

didnt he say before that he'll do whatever to help a team??? his past teams told him to take a back seat to help the team, but all he did was brought negative energy it seems like.

hes a great player....but i dont think hes right for a championship team

im 50/50 on him

didnt he say before that he'll do whatever to help a team??? his past teams told him to take a back seat to help the team, but all he did was brought negative energy it seems like.

hes a great player....but i dont think hes right for a championship team

if he was 100% committed to knowing his role, comming off the bench and trying to win a title, i'd be all for my team signing him.

i'm pretty sure A.I can still play well and being on a good team would do him alot of good. it would be a chance to end his career on a high note, make people forget about the detroit and mephis fiascos, and being realistic if he went to a good team and produced he would probably see decent minutes and possibly earn his way into the starting lineup eventually.

it's all on A.I though, if he can put his ego to the side, he could help out a good team.

if he was 100% committed to knowing his role, comming off the bench and trying to win a title, i'd be all for my team signing him.

i'm pretty sure A.I can still play well and being on a good team would do him alot of good. it would be a chance to end his career on a high note, make people forget about the detroit and mephis fiascos, and being realistic if he went to a good team and produced he would probably see decent minutes and possibly earn his way into the starting lineup eventually.

it's all on A.I though, if he can put his ego to the side, he could help out a good team.

So you are also saying that pigs would already be flying and I would have grown 6 inches? B/c those things are happening before AI is 100% cool with coming off the bench.

So you are also saying that pigs would already be flying and I would have grown 6 inches? B/c those things are happening before AI is 100% cool with coming off the bench.

laugh.gif

CANSWER

Originally Posted by bijald0331

thnx for that worthless post...

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Keep your AI dreams alive. I'm rooting for him but to say its realistic is far-fetched.

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Keep your AI dreams alive. I'm rooting for him but to say its realistic is far-fetched.

man if he knew his role he would be so nice on the lakers with his jumper. then again he SUCKS on the defensive side. hed get burned more than fisher by the point guards we would have to face in the playoffs...

Back
Top Bottom