[| -- Wouldn't you like to attend this NYE Party in Las Vegas? -- |]

Blake is looking good as always, would love to party with her
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

A group of my friends were at that party. Gilt was selling tickets for $5k. It included the Jay-Z and Coldplay concert + the open bar party that all these celebrities were at.

A group of my friends were at that party. Gilt was selling tickets for $5k. It included the Jay-Z and Coldplay concert + the open bar party that all these celebrities were at.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Thanks for reminding me how poor i am 
frown.gif

Word

Between having an awful hangover, watching The Game all day and looking at these pictures, I feel like absolute crap
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

39197315-DSC_6240.JPG

39197316-DSC_6230.JPG

A-Rod
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Thanks for reminding me how poor i am 
frown.gif

Word

Between having an awful hangover, watching The Game all day and looking at these pictures, I feel like absolute crap
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

39197315-DSC_6240.JPG

39197316-DSC_6230.JPG

A-Rod
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

my boy was there... he said it was a private party but few tickets on sale to the public were going for $2K.... I honestly did not believe him when he texted me that jiggaman and yeezy were on stage performing (especially since I am in hawaii and there is a time difference)
laugh.gif
what the hell was chris martin doing? 

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

my boy was there... he said it was a private party but few tickets on sale to the public were going for $2K.... I honestly did not believe him when he texted me that jiggaman and yeezy were on stage performing (especially since I am in hawaii and there is a time difference)
laugh.gif
what the hell was chris martin doing? 

Back
Top Bottom