[| -- Wouldn't you like to attend this NYE Party in Las Vegas? -- |]

Must have been a great party because this woman lost her left arm somewhere along the way.

391973DSC_6031.JPG

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Nah... broke n' like me got no business being in a party like that..

I probably couldnt even afford to buy a drink, so i'd be going round with a empty flute tryna catch dudes bubbles when they pop the corks (nh)
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

word. 
tired.gif

One day, fam. One day.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Nah... broke n' like me got no business being in a party like that..

I probably couldnt even afford to buy a drink, so i'd be going round with a empty flute tryna catch dudes bubbles when they pop the corks (nh)
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

word. 
tired.gif

One day, fam. One day.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

how much is a bottle of ace of spades
Not sure there's a set price, but the store by me sells the standard gold bottle for $300. In the club, however, I'm sure it's $1000+. Never bought a bottle, but I've been at a sponsored event where I've tried a glass. I'm sure it's good quality to a champagne connoisseur, but tasted like any other champagne to me.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

how much is a bottle of ace of spades
Not sure there's a set price, but the store by me sells the standard gold bottle for $300. In the club, however, I'm sure it's $1000+. Never bought a bottle, but I've been at a sponsored event where I've tried a glass. I'm sure it's good quality to a champagne connoisseur, but tasted like any other champagne to me.

Chris Martin had to be twisted during that performance...Son kept messing up the chorus...
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
party, though.

Chris Martin had to be twisted during that performance...Son kept messing up the chorus...
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
party, though.

That's some real motivation for that a/ss.

Makes me want to work harder, put it in overdrive in 2011.

Honestly this makes me feel like me falling off at the end of 2010 school-wise just over some bush was the biggest mistake i've made in a while.

At this point I'm down to just be celebate, concentrate solely on my last semester of college, get into this NYU program, and become a complete shut-in until i get to New York. Any time i feel stressed or horny/lonely i'll just think of this party and these pics, and I'll feel like it's worth it to abstain from alot of my life as long as I can make it there in the end.

That's some real motivation for that a/ss.

Makes me want to work harder, put it in overdrive in 2011.

Honestly this makes me feel like me falling off at the end of 2010 school-wise just over some bush was the biggest mistake i've made in a while.

At this point I'm down to just be celebate, concentrate solely on my last semester of college, get into this NYU program, and become a complete shut-in until i get to New York. Any time i feel stressed or horny/lonely i'll just think of this party and these pics, and I'll feel like it's worth it to abstain from alot of my life as long as I can make it there in the end.

i love how jay pops bottles but never drinks them

sell the poison ...just don't drink it

looks like a good time tho ..

J.LO would get snatched in the quickness....she looking like she waiting to runaway!

J.LO would get snatched in the quickness....she looking like she waiting to runaway!

Originally Posted by G14

you must not have watched this video on the first page of this thread

but yea...jay-z's evil...and you're deep

Originally Posted by G14

you must not have watched this video on the first page of this thread

but yea...jay-z's evil...and you're deep

Back
Top Bottom