WOW. Chicago Bulls is offering LEBRON JAMES the first pair of AIR JORDANS COLORWAY

I pretty sure Lebron didn't want to play for Chicago after seeing that bs
laugh.gif

Hey who wants to be in Michael Jordan shadow? You let me know. So the heat better win from next year on no excuses!

Hey who wants to be in Michael Jordan shadow? You let me know. So the heat better win from next year on no excuses!

lmfaooo yea ive already since this pic smh cant believe they got at mj like that lebrons not like him thats why no rings outta 7 shots

lmfaooo yea ive already since this pic smh cant believe they got at mj like that lebrons not like him thats why no rings outta 7 shots

they could have at least given him originals or the 94 retros...maybe even a custom lebron jordan 4 laser or something sick.

they could have at least given him originals or the 94 retros...maybe even a custom lebron jordan 4 laser or something sick.

how could they get lebron to the bulls when they offered him Alpha 1's, not even one of the many retro 1 releases... pathetic.

how could they get lebron to the bulls when they offered him Alpha 1's, not even one of the many retro 1 releases... pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom