WOW. Chicago Bulls is offering LEBRON JAMES the first pair of AIR JORDANS COLORWAY

getting carlos boozer to come and play for chicago is one big step towards that aspiration of bringing back a championship title in Chicago.i really dont know about the Lebron mania and all but i think he should really think deeply if he really wants to get a ring from a very high caliber team or he just wants to earn and get all the money available and end up like legendary Nba players who got paid really high and they  never won a ring/s themselves. i think he can get his chance if he goes to Chicago because the core is already stable.unlike in NYC or with the other teams who are on the bandwagon chasing him right even before the negotiations began,. the bulls is THE team for the king. just my opinion though.and i think giving him a bulls personalized jersey is a better option they could have chosen rather than giving him a pair of the alpha 1's.it doesn't make any sense after all.again, that's just me.
smile.gif

THANKS RED

getting carlos boozer to come and play for chicago is one big step towards that aspiration of bringing back a championship title in Chicago.i really dont know about the Lebron mania and all but i think he should really think deeply if he really wants to get a ring from a very high caliber team or he just wants to earn and get all the money available and end up like legendary Nba players who got paid really high and they  never won a ring/s themselves. i think he can get his chance if he goes to Chicago because the core is already stable.unlike in NYC or with the other teams who are on the bandwagon chasing him right even before the negotiations began,. the bulls is THE team for the king. just my opinion though.and i think giving him a bulls personalized jersey is a better option they could have chosen rather than giving him a pair of the alpha 1's.it doesn't make any sense after all.again, that's just me.
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by KRAYZIE47

LMFAO That would make me turn them down.

My thoughts exactly.  So you want me to wear shoes that will come apart while playing and cause me to break my ankle which in turn ruins my career?

Originally Posted by KRAYZIE47

LMFAO That would make me turn them down.

My thoughts exactly.  So you want me to wear shoes that will come apart while playing and cause me to break my ankle which in turn ruins my career?

He made up his mind. LeBron decided to walk in Scottie Pippen's shoes instead of Jordan's.

He made up his mind. LeBron decided to walk in Scottie Pippen's shoes instead of Jordan's.

Back
Top Bottom