Wow! Jordans are down! Ebay prices are LOW!

You have to remember shipping too... so those really went for just over $30. Still a little low I would say (I would have expected them to go for around $50 shipped, honestly).

Still though... prices have dropped a little, no doubt.

laugh.gif
@ dudes buying 10 year old shoes thinking they got a "Steal."

I'm glad prices are going down. That way the people that buy just to resell dont make no money. I know a lot of cats who camp out just to resell. Its cool to make some money for your time but their trying to make double their money. I seen alot of good deal on here too. I think size has alot to do with it top. Smaller sizes seem to go for lower than bigger sizes.

I'm glad prices are going down. That way the people that buy just to resell dont make no money. I know a lot of cats who camp out just to resell. Its cool to make some money for your time but their trying to make double their money. I seen alot of good deal on here too. I think size has alot to do with it top. Smaller sizes seem to go for lower than bigger sizes.

are you surprised, jb did this to themselves a lot of people in ny are not looking to buy jordans anymore or at least not like they used to its all thanks to their crappy quality and flooding the market with jordans that nobody wants

are you surprised, jb did this to themselves a lot of people in ny are not looking to buy jordans anymore or at least not like they used to its all thanks to their crappy quality and flooding the market with jordans that nobody wants

JB prices have definitely gone down tremendously for all the reasons that everybody pretty much mentioned (bad quality, recesssion, etc.) but honestly im not mad at the price drops at all because this is the time where you can get a lot of shoes for your collection below retail and not have to compete with a lot of people for them. Ebay a couple years ago, when JB prices where much more valued, was crazy. I remember times seeing Jordans for sale that had like 60+ bids but thats far from the case now. Ive seen a lot of heat on ebay go for the low and only have a handful of bids. Its crazy, but im loving every minute of this downfall lol

JB prices have definitely gone down tremendously for all the reasons that everybody pretty much mentioned (bad quality, recesssion, etc.) but honestly im not mad at the price drops at all because this is the time where you can get a lot of shoes for your collection below retail and not have to compete with a lot of people for them. Ebay a couple years ago, when JB prices where much more valued, was crazy. I remember times seeing Jordans for sale that had like 60+ bids but thats far from the case now. Ive seen a lot of heat on ebay go for the low and only have a handful of bids. Its crazy, but im loving every minute of this downfall lol

the prices aren't down just on ebay . . . walk into almost any sneaker store and jordans retros are on sale all over the place. the jordan bubble has definitely burst.

for many of the reasons listed in this thread.

i can't help but laugh when i walk into a store and there are 4 colorways of the jordan VI not moving even at a steep discount. wasn't that long ago almost any retro would smoke.

the prices aren't down just on ebay . . . walk into almost any sneaker store and jordans retros are on sale all over the place. the jordan bubble has definitely burst.

for many of the reasons listed in this thread.

i can't help but laugh when i walk into a store and there are 4 colorways of the jordan VI not moving even at a steep discount. wasn't that long ago almost any retro would smoke.

I also think this is a good thing.  It just means that JB, might, JUST MAYBE, realize that they're putting out a lot of s$%& and make some changes with their products.

And as people said, it's great for picking up all the kicks you've wanted for years.  I did A LOT of catching up this summer for sure.

I also think this is a good thing.  It just means that JB, might, JUST MAYBE, realize that they're putting out a lot of s$%& and make some changes with their products.

And as people said, it's great for picking up all the kicks you've wanted for years.  I did A LOT of catching up this summer for sure.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes who got chicago XX3's on ebay for $250 shipped that are just sitting

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes who got chicago XX3's on ebay for $250 shipped that are just sitting

Back
Top Bottom