Wow: Kobe Has A Story About Kwame Brown (Damn This Is Funny/Messed Up)

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

"Smush... Wheeew.. I'm Not Even Going To Get Into That."
laugh.gif

Life was bad for Bean for 2yrs... WOW. BIG WOOP.

He's been fortunate to only have a %**++$ team for 2 out of the 15 yrs he's been in the league, he was drafted onto a team that had 3 ALL STARS, you know how many stars would kill to be able to say that?

Look at those squads Iverson, Mac, Carter back when he wasn't a #%@#% had to play with. Look at the squads G Hill & Penny had to play with before they went down.

Big @%%@@## Woop.
vfwitw.gif

laugh.gif

He's been fortunate to only have a %!%*@@ team for 2 out of the 15 yrs he's been in the league, he was drafted onto a team that had 3 ALL STARS, you know how many stars would kill to be able to say that?

Look at those squads Iverson, Mac, Carter back when he wasn't a +@*#+ had to play with. Look at the squads G Hill & Penny had to play with before they went down.

Big @!#%@%% Woop.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I think those 2 years were good for Kobe tho. I think he learned a lot.

Kwame didn't want the ball? That's gotta be the most frustrating thing to hear when you are busting your %$@ to give this dude a wide open lay-up and for him to not want the ball.
30t6p3b.gif
He needed to go to college.

I didn't even do that on purpose.  Just being honest.  And I'm not even in Bron's corner these days.

I respect Kobe's game but that's where it stops.

This man doesn't realize how good he's had it his entire career.

Publicly throwing ex-teammates under the bus (this long after the fact) is a !%*$@ move.  Period.

laugh.gif

He's been fortunate to only have a %**++$ team for 2 out of the 15 yrs he's been in the league, he was drafted onto a team that had 3 ALL STARS, you know how many stars would kill to be able to say that?

Look at those squads Iverson, Mac, Carter back when he wasn't a #%@#% had to play with. Look at the squads G Hill & Penny had to play with before they went down.

Big @%%@@## Woop.
the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Publicly throwing ex-teammates under the bus (this long after the fact) is a !%*$@ move.  Period.

players tell storys like this all the time. and now its a problem?

the story is funny as hell and shows how much of a mental ****** Kwame is/was

laugh.gif

Big @%%@@## Woop.

art-thou-mad-art-thou-jelly.jpg

Doesn't make it any less tough on dude than it was. Yeah he's had it made most of his career, but son can't vent though?

Originally Posted by caleekicks

laugh.gif

Big @%%@@## Woop.

art-thou-mad-art-thou-jelly.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

players tell storys like this all the time. and now its a problem?
When do NBA legends feel the need to throw ex-teammates under the bus (in this manner), this long after the fact "all the time"?

Honest question.  Looking for examples.  He wasn't just "telling stories".  Dude sounds like he wants some sympathy and some brownie points. 
Doesn't make it any less tough on dude than it was. Yeah he's had it made most of his career, but son can't vent though?
This whole thing comes off as a "Look at me.  Look at what I had to deal with..." moment.

Nobody cares in the year 2011.  You already quit on them in Phoenix however many years ago.

This whole thing comes off as a "Look at me.  Look at what I had to deal with..." moment.

Nobody cares in the year 2011.  You already quit on them in Phoenix however many years ago.

That's exactly what it is. His pro basketball Laker teammate was afraid of getting the ball wide open under the basket. Really? It was a funny and unexpected story on how bad the Lakers were before Pau. That period is something Laker and Kobe fans like the ones at UCSB would want to hear about.

Seymore CAKE wrote:
laugh.gif

Big @%%@@## Woop.
Wow. This dude just spoke the TRUTH.

Seymore CAKE wrote:
Bean is that dude alright but c'mon son. GTFOHWTBSG no one cares about those those two years because he got exactly what you asked for. He got to be THE MAN on his own squad. Consider it the Penalty of Leadership
And I get clown on because I don't consider him BATMAN. Dude is a great ROBIN. That is all.

Oh and I'm surprise one of the biggest captain save a kobe on NT hasn't posted yet.
Oh I'm not worry dude will be in here. and he will be heated. but he won't listen.
tired.gif

laugh.gif
@ some of you stans not wanting to admit that this self serving modasocka wanted to score +40 points a game and actually have his teammates give a $%$$ about getting him the W too

Go watch his 81 point game and tell me his teammates were genuinely happy for him...

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

Big @%%@@## Woop.
Tell em' why u mad son!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 i know right.
back in 06, phil and b.shaw used to call kwame a woman's body part. 

Kobe takes every opportunity he can to @%%% on Smush Parker and I love it
laugh.gif

He genuinely does NOT like Smush.

laugh.gif
I don't understand why y'all are so mad.

Dude was just clowning on his old teammates and now we are talking about how he is a great Robin? So he was Robin with his last 2 championships? go sit down

Y'all are quick to forget Phil used to go IN on kwame too. How would you feel if your teammates didn't want the ball? I would try to score every damn trip down the court too if my teammates didn't even want to touch the ball. i'm sure Kobe wanted to be the man of the team but that doesn't mean he wanted to be surrounded by garbage that your JV high school team could compete with. Lettuce be cereal here.

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Dude was just clowning on his old teammates and now we are talking about how he is a great Robin? So he was Robin with his last 2 championships? go sit down

Did you not see how happy he got when he heard the news of the gasol trade?
laugh.gif

He needs a big man son. Ask any LA fan why did LA get swept this year. Because of Gasol not playing great like he did the 3 years before.
Trust me dude is a good player. But it ends there.    

You mean superstars need a great 2nd option in order to win in the NBA? That's shocking and revolutionary, DBD.

Its a shame that personal hate prevents people from truly appreciating the work of an all time great.

Kobe
pimp.gif

Kobe is just a good player that has @#$% on the Spurs for a decade. Duncan is a good player that Kobe's Lakers have OWNED since 2000. All that needs to be said to the female with multiple NFL teams on her second SN. Doo Be Doo Doo. #Troll of NT.

FTR, I wasn't "hating" on Kobe in here.

I was just telling it like I see it.

I've come to the realization that he's the second best basketball player I've ever seen play.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif

Big @%%@@## Woop.

Truth.

Back
Top Bottom