WOW @ Ludacris!

although I don't know Luda, he has always seem like a cool person to me and always giving back to the community. Good job man

Luda is that dude
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

not often you hear stories about this.

That's true. Luda is always doing things like this, but you rarely hear about it.
which is why i hate the media. well orielly

GOOD S!!!! LUDA
pimp.gif

Luda been looking out for people its alot of stuff these rappers dude in the A that dont get no shine and they dont look for it

Originally Posted by Don Cheto

Luda>Hova
this is dumb. you could have put any artist and it still would have been dumb.

what do you want a comparison of who does what for charity and see who comes out on top? fact they do something period should be good enough but you wouldrather cause a stupid argument.

for the record. I think Jim Brown callin out Tiger is F!!! up as well. but thats another thread.

these people cant afford much and yet still have to pay for the registration, taxs, tags, and insurance.... thats almost like a slap in the face to many.

^LOL?

they got the car for free my dude....if luda gives me a maxima..i def wouldnt mind paying the rest

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

these people cant afford much and yet still have to pay for the registration, taxs, tags, and insurance.... thats almost like a slap in the face to many.
new car > slap in the face

Originally Posted by seventh letter

pimp.gif

Hopefully Bill Gates follows?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

bill gates has given enough, gives a lot, will continue to give a lot when he dies.
Originally Posted by ridikuloz

not often you hear stories about this.

some celebs/rich people do a lot that they don't want ppl to know. some think ppl will just see them as attention %*@+%% and not doing it because theycare. not saying they all do it for attention, but u know how the media twists %%%+. props to luda, he's always seemed like a good person
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom