WOW @ Ludacris!

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

luda is that dude
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

luda seems real cool

never really thought of him as a great rapper, but ive always liked the dude no ayo

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

these people cant afford much and yet still have to pay for the registration, taxs, tags, and insurance.... thats almost like a slap in the face to many.
new car > slap in the face

How do you know that stuff hasn't been taken care of for them?

That's great. It's nice to hear about things like this. I always thought Luda was a pretty stand up dude.

He's a good dude for doing this, but Iverson does some good stuff and doesn't get any recognition.

yo thats a real way to get back to the community, especially in GA cuz u kno damn well that u cant function down there without a car

I always heard luda was 1 of the nicest dudes i hip hop. And really didnt cost much for him, figure a 100g at most and itll help out his tax situation to saythe least

Damn I didn't know Luda was that dude, I guess this applies to me "GET BACK YOU DON"T KNOW ME LIKE THAT!"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

these people cant afford much and yet still have to pay for the registration, taxs, tags, and insurance.... thats almost like a slap in the face to many.

read

Originally Posted by RedMan

via the article:
Winning contestants were responsible for tags, registration, tax and insurance.

No question its a great boost for all these people, but at the same time, $100-400 bucks could be a great burden. I remember a cousin of mine who was on theprice is right. she ended up winning a car but at the end of the day she couldnt afford the "prize" tax and everything else to go along with it.. butmaybe this is different. just look at the house makeover shows. of course everyone is happy initially. but when property taxes come on your newly appraisedhouse worth $500,000 you'll be looking for help

Back
Top Bottom