Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PraVokal

R.I.P Mr.Diggles
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Cats are allowed to roam freely legally in most states. Even if they are in another person's yard and their dog attacks the dog's owner is liable.Happened to a guy I work with.

There. Now I have leverage, and you can't cover up this heinous act of murder. I want 10K paid in weekly installments of $100 or else Irelease the pic to the internets.

i wasnt expecting this... i thought your dog dropped a duece on the neighbor lawn not kill the cat
laugh.gif

For some reason I don't feel sorry, random cats pop up in my backyard and take craps, it's very annoying.

RIP %+%%% cat.
frown.gif

OP you wanna hope nobody saw your dog kill the cat.

Or it could be curtains for your dog.

yoooooooooo man my 2 dogs did that to a kitten in my backyard last month! i was *** pissed and scared at the same time. i thought i was the only one!! welcometo the club bro.

nice pics, dough.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

There. Now I have leverage, and you can't cover up this heinous act of murder. I want 10K paid in weekly installments of $100 or else I release the pic to the internets.

Really? It'll basically take a little under 2 years for you to receive the whole 10k.

I'm sorry but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that pic looks like a reaction to a really funny gif or something *DEAD*

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

There. Now I have leverage, and you can't cover up this heinous act of murder. I want 10K paid in weekly installments of $100 or else I release the pic to the internets.

indifferent.gif

Um all he has to do is delete the pic from his photobucket account and all evidence is gone.

*shakes head*

Man I would throw the body in the street and let it get run over by a car. If you tell him your dog ate his cat he might poison your pet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom