Wow,my neighbor is going to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Originally Posted by PraVokal
There. Now I have leverage, and you can't cover up this heinous act of murder. I want 10K paid in weekly installments of $100 or else I release the pic to the internets.

Really? It'll basically take a little under 2 years for you to receive the whole 10k.
Word. Think I'd just like it better that way. Feels like I'm gettin paid more cuz it's take longer
laugh.gif
. Probably do the same thing if I won the CA lottery

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

Cat looks like it had been there for a while. Pics of you holding the dead cat. If true then just let him know. Be an honest man about it.
Its wet and cold outside...I aint finna hold no dead cat,cousin.
ohwell.gif

I put it in a garbage bag and its in the trash..

But I got a Boxer/Pit

Originally Posted by AJ fanatic

Cat looks like it had been there for a while. Pics of you holding the dead cat. If true then just let him know. Be an honest man about it.
Its wet and cold outside...I aint finna hold no dead cat,cousin.
ohwell.gif

I put it in a garbage bag and its in the trash..

But I got a Boxer/Pit
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by marlsj

There. Now I have leverage, and you can't cover up this heinous act of murder. I want 10K paid in weekly installments of $100 or else I release the pic to the internets.

indifferent.gif

Um all he has to do is delete the pic from his photobucket account and all evidence is gone.

*shakes head*

Obviously.
indifferent.gif
@ you for taking me seriously.

indifferent.gif

Um all he has to do is delete the pic from his photobucket account and all evidence is gone.

*shakes head*

Obviously.
indifferent.gif

I was being sarcastic.
indifferent.gif

I aint gon even lie,the cat must have put up a good #%% fight...my dog has like 3 scratch gashes on him.Gotta take him to get that checked.

lol you're gonna make them think he's just lost. Gonna have the lil kids postin signs lookin for their cat
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

lol you're gonna make them think he's just lost. Gonna have the lil kids postin signs lookin for their cat
roll.gif
Man I was thinking of telling them it was a mistake.I dont want them asking have I seen it and I lie about it =-\
I should just send them the picture via walking it to their mail box

I'm not gonna lie, I love my cats and if I ever saw a dog attacking and killing it, it would be game over for the dog. Hopefully, your neighbors didn'tknow you hated the cat if you did, because you're the first one they are gonna accuse.

indifferent.gif

*shakes head*

Obviously.
indifferent.gif

I was being sarcastic.
indifferent.gif

well then you're AWFUL at sarcasm.

its clearly not for you.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I'm not gonna lie, I love my cats and if I ever saw a dog attacking and killing it, it would be game over for the dog. Hopefully, your neighbors didn't know you hated the cat if you did, because you're the first one they are gonna accuse.

I've had a cat before...I love em.
frown.gif
No problems with them.
I just dont want their kids asking have I seen him.
tired.gif

write a ransom note and say your children will be next if you don't deliver the enclosed money by tomorrow 12:34 pm behind the jack in the box parking lot.lol jk

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

You just threw the cat away?

What if the kids wanted to bury it?

@#$ was I supposed to do?

*Knock Knock*

The kids: "Hi *****"
Me: "Whats up guys...Here's your dead cat."
indifferent.gif

I mean if your yard is fenced in and the cat jumped into it then they can't really do anything about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom