smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
FOR REAL THOUGH!

I was like...dude you buggin
roll.gif

You should consider taking more pictures of your dog. You know, so you can have something to remember him by when the laws take your dog and kill it.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

You should consider taking more pictures of your dog. You know, so you can have something to remember him by when the laws take your dog and kill it.

eek.gif
Wow i must have been hiding under a damn rock ive never heard of that.So now there is a animal justice system.

OP, to be honest you did the right thing by throwing the cat in a trash bag. If you had told the neighbors that your dog killed it, they could seek to have itput to sleep and most likely get their way.

But what if the dog accidentally blurts it out...what then...?

Originally Posted by Will0827

eek.gif
Wow i must have been hiding under a damn rock ive never heard of that. So now there is a animal justice system.

There's an entire reality television series about it--Animal Cops, on Animal Planet.

eek.gif
Wow i must have been hiding under a damn rock ive never heard of that. So now there is a animal justice system.

There's an entire reality television series about it--Animal Cops, on Animal Planet.

I need to DVR this.

eek.gif

I don't think they would put the dog down for killing a cat. This would happen if he were to attack a child though.

Tell them man, you don't want this on your conscience every time you see them.

They'll hopefully understand and respect you for not hiding it.

Originally Posted by Butters14

Tell them man, you don't want this on your conscience every time you see them.

They'll hopefully understand and respect you for not hiding it.

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]to hell they will...[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

OP, to be honest you did the right thing by throwing the cat in a trash bag. If you had told the neighbors that your dog killed it, they could seek to have it put to sleep and most likely get their way.

But what if the dog accidentally blurts it out...what then...?

roll.gif

*%#$+ please!

Damn...Just tell the man of the house what happened u know ladies get all dramatic and @*%+ .For all we know he might be happy the cat is dead

Sorry to say but this is
roll.gif
Just buy them a new cat preferably a cat that looks identical to your neighbours.

Originally Posted by Aljayz863

Sorry to say but this is
roll.gif
Just buy them a new cat preferably a cat that looks identical to your neighbours.
Yea just go to the local animal shelter and grab up one that looks like their cat. And dont worry if the tail is a different color. Just spraypaint it. It always works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom