WOW. SMH, What Jealousy Does to People Nowadays..

those firefighters were aholes
laugh.gif

they just looked as a woman fell to her death from one floor up

This is the second time in seeing this, someone being on fire then having it put out and they're walking around but later die...first time from the Russian SUV video.

What a sad scene
tired.gif

I've never been on fire so i can't blame her for not rolling, or going towards the puddles of water

Kinda of scary how dude still died even though he looked perfectly fine. Did his skin get contaminated by by the solution he was burned in or something?

Originally Posted by moneymike88

those firefighters were aholes
laugh.gif

they just looked as a woman fell to her death from one floor up

Forreal! Firefighter didn't even make an attempt to catch her or anything, just stood their and watched
smh.gif

I didnt even see that lady fall at the end. I thought they were talking about the girl in the white pants.

Thats sad though. I cant believe the guy died when it that video he looked perfectly fine
smh.gif
smh.gif

Scary how dude died after looking relatively fine. I mean dude was just chilling with the firefighters are being put out...and then dies.

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Scary how dude died after looking relatively fine. I mean dude was just chilling with the firefighters are being put out...and then dies.
eek.gif

Thats what caught my attention. Dude was just standing there walking around looking perfectly fine. I mean, granted, he was on fire for a good amount of time. But he seemed like he was doing well enough that he should have survived easily, just with severe burns. But 3 days later dude dies? Scary.

RIP though. Chalk this one up to people being dumb@****..................again. smh
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom